WHAT GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Duke Nukem Forever, Farcry 3 and Skyrim.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I've been listening to the Skyrim main theme looped for over an hour now.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Soon as you get the game, you properly get sick of hearing it. :p
Just for 2011

Shadows of The Damned
Alice: Madness Returns
Bastion (XBLA)
Saints Row: The Third
The Witcher 2 (360)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
RAGE
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Gears of War 3
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
Dark Souls
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Too many games.
Everything coming out for the 3DS, Wii or PS3. =O

Specifics, well, ma, do I hafta?

Okay, fine:

Tales of Graces F

Tales of Xilia

Zelda OOT 3D

Snake Eater 3D

Zelda SS

Elder Scrolls V

And I think I might be the only person I know that hates Kingdom Hearts, I'm definitely not looking forward to that one. >.>
This may be cheating, but I'll use a game from this site.
The full, completed, bugless Cosplay Crisis.
uncharted 3
arkham city

thats it
Elder Scrolls V
Mass Effect 3
Uncharted 3
Street Fighter vs. Tekken
Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online Edition
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (seriously, from what I've been reading, it just might be good)
Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution
Arkham City

And a few others!
author=Feldschlacht IV
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (seriously, from what I've been reading, it just might be good)
haha i think that's what all fans have been trying to delude themselves with
it would be good if they could pull it off...my faith...is waning...

skyrim, xenoblade, mass effect 3, phoenix v layton (if it's localised), that DS game hayao miyazaki was helping with, bioshock infinite ...errm others probably

author=Yellow Magic
It's all about AAI2. (Guess who's back - DeKiller is)

not being localised mate :(
White Knight Chronicles 2
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
English versions of Yakuza: Kenzan and Yakuza: Black Panther (I can dream)
Sailerius
did someone say angels
author=boobledeeboo
author=Feldschlacht IV
haha i think that's what all fans have been trying to delude themselves with
it would be good if they could pull it off...my faith...is waning...

Oh, don't be that guy. I loved XIII and XIII-2 looks even better.
Legionwood a tale of two swords
Laxius Power 1,2,3
ahriman's prophecy
aveyond1,2,3,4,5
Final Fantasy XIII
final fantasy XIII-2
visions and voices
author=Sailerius
Oh, don't be that guy. I loved XIII and XIII-2 looks even better.
yeah i don't like the guy with the different opinion either haha
i'm not about to lecture you about it dw, i can respect personal preference!

...it was pretty bad tho...
author=boobledeeboo

Basically this. And yeah, I'm very doubtful that XIII-2 will be any good; the first one was god awful.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
author=NicoB
author=boobledeeboo
Basically this. And yeah, I'm very doubtful that XIII-2 will be any good; the first one was god awful.

You misspelled "awesome."
author=Sailerius
author=NicoB
author=boobledeeboo

Matter of opinion :D I hated FF 13, it was more like watching a movie than playing a game, and they took away many of the things that made earlier FF games better in my opinion. I tried to like it, got as far as the start of Pulse, but just couldn't. Great graphics, but that's about it, that doesn't make a good game. But that is my opinion, as long as you had fun playing it, it doesn't matter :D

Anyways, on topic, I also look forward to InFamous 2 (will try to wait until I can get it cheaper), and Bleach Ressurection, if I have more money by the time it comes out. Seriously, too many promising games coming out this year.
author=NicoB
author=boobledeeboo

Yeah I thought FFXIII was pretty shitty too but like I said from what I've been reading it seems that SE has learned a lot of lessons from the stuff that fans didn't like. Apparently a lot of the stuff that's been shaved away in FFXIII is back in the sequel.
author=SmileWithStyle
author=Sailerius
author=NicoB
author=boobledeeboo
Matter of opinion :D I hated FF 13, it was more like watching a movie than playing a game, and they took away many of the things that made earlier FF games better in my opinion. I tried to like it, got as far as the start of Pulse, but just couldn't. Great graphics, but that's about it, that doesn't make a good game. But that is my opinion, as long as you had fun playing it, it doesn't matter :D

Anyways, on topic, I also look forward to InFamous 2 (will try to wait until I can get it cheaper), and Bleach Ressurection, if I have more money by the time it comes out. Seriously, too many promising games coming out this year.

Ah yes, FF XIII, the hallway simulator, that being said, I have some hope deep within my heart that they can turn XIII-2 into something great. If not though, oh well, I have Radiant Historia to keep me busy. (Such an amazing game. =D)
author=Fallen-Griever
If FFXIII opened up its gameplay features earlier then the linearity wouldn't have been such a problem early in the game. For example, the battle-system is pretty amazing once you open up all the classes and the paradigm system, but they screwed it over by limiting it so much early on. The only reason I kept playing was because I liked the storyline and I was rewarded with an awesome game once those features did open up, but if you didn't like the storyline then I couldn't possibly blame you for putting it down.

I'll say, I enjoyed the story to XIII, but, it just didn't feel like a Final Fantasy to me. I think, XIII should maybe be it's own series under a different title. And also, would have to agree that the limits early on were a bad idea, it felt like hallway after hallway. The main issue though, was difficulty, the game wasn't really challenging, being able to start a battle over after dying really lessened the experience for me, and the music, it's just not a Final Fantasy without Uematsu.