I'M GOING TO GET IN A FIGHT SOON. PLEASE, RMN... HELP ME.

Pages: first 12 next last
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
Okay, here's the deal. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to kick this kid's ass. However, I have trouble when it comes to talking trash. Can you all tell me which of these lines I should and shouldn't use?

A. I'm as powerful as a horse, and I ain't never showed nobody no remorse!

B. The clock right over there says it's four, but I just say it's time to throw you through the door!

C. With none of your friends around, you ain't so tough. You know why they're missing? It's 'cuz I beat them up!

D. I hope you're okay with having to lose, 'cuz when I'm through with you there won't be nothin' left but your shoes!

E. How does it feel to finally be fightin' the guy whose fists are as fast as lightnin'?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Keep your thumb on the outside of your fist.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
F. I float like a Darkrai, sting like Caterpie
None of them actually works to me, but if I have to choose one of the 5, i would go with D...

(B and C sound especially lame, anyway)
I think D is the best. Imagine laying down that line on a guy. "I hope you're okay with having to lose, 'cuz when I'm through with you there won't be nothin' left but your shoes!" That's the perfect opener for a fight.
remember. after fight trash talk can be almost as important as pre-fight trash talk. it can damage your opponent's psyche to the point where they will never raise arms against anyone ever again. imagine this secenario. if you will.

jericho: (imagine iam very strong and tough) hi ya!!! repeating fist!! foot of snake!! tiger's headbutt!!!
dad: oh no!!!! aaaaa! i am vanquished.
jericho: in your face!!!
jericho kneels down to dad's unconscious body and slowly begins to brush his teeth
jericho: with a mouth full of toothpaste....

Here's another good one: "I'm gonna break your ribs, son! L'chaim, it's me - Mel Gib-son!"

"Show me your legs, I'll break 'em! I'll transport you to a world of pain like Jason Statham!"
notice: this taunt is to be delivered right after you walk through a doorway followed by the guy you are going to fight

hey, can you get the door? nevermind, I got it *rips door off hinges and savagely murders opponent with said door. funeral on saturday*
Don't knock my smock or I'll clean your clock!

NOTE: You must be wearing a smock at the time.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
I thought of a few more... please reviews them.

A) You'll be getting band-aids at Wal Mart, after you've experienced my "Senkou Blade Art"!

B) One punch from me will be your downfall, then you'll always be picked last in dodgeball!

C) You're so weak I won't even need to brandish my sword, to send you to the emergency ward!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
My name is Josephine.

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Oh no...it's finally happened. Without a Moronic subforum, Ciel is forced to be stupid in the general one.
Or after you knock him out, you can say "Guess what? YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!" Like Friday.
Just piss on him when he is down. If you want to use some words, just please dont rhyme.
author=Ciel
I thought of a few more... please reviews them.

A) You'll be getting band-aids at Wal Mart, after you've experienced my "Senkou Blade Art"!

B) One punch from me will be your downfall, then you'll always be picked last in dodgeball!

C) You're so weak I won't even need to brandish my sword, to send you to the emergency ward!

what the fuck is this a fist fight or a sword fight
Don't trash talk. Just use fury swipes.
No offense but something tells me you just might lose the fight. :\
Pages: first 12 next last