REQUESTING IMMEDIATE ASSITANCE. OR DEATH.

Pages: first 123 next last
I need Ninja(S) plural that are shaped in VX very cutesy small way. All I find are XP tall Ninjas, or when I try to make them myself, I can only go so flat. So if you could point me to some decent Ninja sets that would be appreciated. Oh, and I need random citizens that aren't the ones that come with the game.
Have you checked RMVX.com? Check the resource section there.
Also, third link in a google search for "VX characterset ninja" = http://mallewalle.deviantart.com/art/Rpg-Maker-VX-Ninja-sprite-176008643
Google is your friend.

"Death please. No wait! I meant cake, cake!"

Wish we had signatures so I could just post that in it.

"To do list for maps/games/rips/VX:
- Check RMVX.com
- Check spriters-resource.com
- google it
- check out a few games on site
- look at your game, then look at mine, look at yours, now back to mine...
- everyone likes different things
- X looks pretty nice, but I think you need to work on Y a bit more"
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
I came in here expecting to read a request for help to deter suicidal thoughts. False advertisement much?
author=KingArthur
I came in here expecting to read a request for help to deter suicidal thoughts. False advertisement much?

right because people come here all the time seeking help for preventing suicide...

anyway. there are a lot of sprites on RMVX. i would recommend jalen's or avadan's. credit as used!
My image of a Ninja most be different from anyone elses.

I also don't feel like crediting someone, but I may be able to do something with that weird sprite Liberty posted.
You'd have to credit the creator of said sprite.
It would be nice, but the fact that usually doesn't happen is why I don't make sprites anymore.
what is your image of a ninja then? o.O

what liberty posted is a fine ninja.

ALSO if you dont feel like crediting someone than piss off and make your own shit. stop asking for other peoples work if you just want to take all the praise.

*wait, so you stopped making sprites because people were taking yours without giving credit and so you want to get sprites without giving credit? am i reading this right?
I'm asking for a sprite of a Ninja i can edit off of.
KingArthur
As Link bluntly stated, that ain't happening unless you credit the creator of the original resource.
Which doesn't make any sense since all custom resources are made the same way. Editing off an existing resource.
No. If you actually sprite it from scratch using it as inspiration, then that's fine. But if you use the actual graphic and resprite it from there, it's altering the original and thus requires credit.

It's a small but definite difference. Hell, even if you are inspired by something it's nice to give a bit of credit - even if it's only mentioning the name in a 'Readme" txt file.

Oh and I know a lot of people who sprite from scratch. Including myself at times. I may use inspiration (look at how they coloured and used shadows) but from start to finish I use my own base and go from there. I don't do much original work, but when I do...
An example would be me taking the VX main character and changing him, then someone took my eidt off and edit. Why would he credit me?

I also wonder why my horrible WIFI won't let me do a simple action like press the edit button.
In that case you'd both credit Enterbrain because they made the original graphic. And yes, he should give you a credit of some sort as long as you ask for it.
That's not what I meant, say that the guy doesn't know that enter brain made the sprite that I edited off of? He couldn't have credited them.
KingArthur
Ignorance doesn't waive the requirement to give proper credit where credit is due.
If he found the sprite he at least knows who he got it off and can ask them about crediting and what not.
Let me be more clear. I mean if said person found the sprite on google. Most likely, he ain't going to chek the website below the image. Click the full size button, and add it to his/her/its game.
author=Funky_Gun
My image of a Ninja most be different from anyone elses.

I also don't feel like crediting someone...

When you complete your game, I'll take it and rewrite some of the dialogue and replace some of the characters and I'll just call it my own because I don't feel like crediting someone.
crediting someone is an act of kindness. it's not really needed unless the creator/owner has rights or trademarks that sprite, which is highly unlikely.
Pages: first 123 next last