NFL SUPER BOWL XLV

Pages: first 123 next last
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
SUPER BOWL XLV IS HERE!

Some of you may not give a crap about American football... Heck I don't even! But when it comes to the big games, like Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, The World Series... Those big finales, those are fun to watch even if you don't care about the sport. It's like watching Olympics. No one cares how many horizontal polls someone can twirl on... But when it's the best doing their best, that kicks butt.

Every year I hang with my dad to watch Superbowl and eat chicken wings. Sadly this year, I'm halfway across the country, so I'm bringing my chicken wings here!

Anyone else checking this game out? Should be a good one!
Green Bay Packers vs the Pittsburgh Steelers!
If you don't care/know... The Packers have 3 Super Bowls rings, and the Steelers have 6!
Regardless of how these teams got this far, that history is pretty indicative of a great game.

PLACE YOUR BETS!
Screw the Super Bowl, I'm watching the Puppy Bowl! Derp!

(I'm not a sports person, but I do love puppies, so there.)
The last couple of years I've watched the superbowl. Of course I don't watch it live because I'm not that mad. ( 1) it starts at 3am or something 2) there are five minute commercial breaks every five minutes. Yeah I know some people watch that shit for the commercials but those don't air over here.)

But it's still fun. I don't watch a lot of american football but the one or two games a year I see are sort of fun and it's a fun sport to watch, especially when you cut out all the downtime from commercials.

Of course it obviously it doesn't compare to real football.
You can't compare them anyway since they are 2 different sports. There is no fake or real footall.
black and yellow
black and yellow
Dudesoft
Lol what's with that black and yellow thing? Everyone was saying it at the probowl in hawaii
Well, Stelers are highly favored. But the Packers may surprise them.
author=AABattery
Screw the Super Bowl, I'm watching the Puppy Bowl! Derp!

(I'm not a sports person, but I do love puppies, so there.)

What she said.

I came on this site to get away from the game, yet it always seems to find me >_<
it'll go to extra-time and penalties, mark my words. 0-0 draw
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Packers yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wooOOOOooooOOooooo

(I know next to nothing about American football I just like being passionate about things)
Son, yall look at ya teams now! But next Year Redskins be going to kick everybody's ass. Packer and Steelers just got lucky is all.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=geodude
SNORE

ZZzzzzzzz
Dudesoft
If you don't care about the game or life, GITOOT
Ain't nothin but sorry teams playiin anyway. Next year Redskins going up back to the top!
author=DJ_Dreck
Ain't nothin but sorry teams playiin anyway. Next year Redskins going up back to the top!

lol wut?
I thought the super bowl was always in January?

Just for fun, I'll bet 10 RMN bucks on Green Bay
Don't be hating. Redskins got this next year. This ain't no laughing matter!!
Pages: first 123 next last