Á““Á«Ã¡Ã‚Ã€‚I AM HOSTILE FUN.

Pages: 1
Hello! I am Hostilefun, a Japanese interpreter student from the states.
I could not find an introduction forum, So I decided to post here instead.
I have made rm2k games in the past, with really bad graphics and I plan on making more, also with my bad sprite work.

I can do some basic translation work, for those whom need it and am not that bad of an writter either.
Well, I hope to have the best with you guys!

ありがとうã"ざいます!
The introduction forum was deleted recently.

Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
author=Hostilefun
Hello! I am Hostilefun, a Japanese interpreter student from the states.
I could not find an introduction forum, So I decided to post here instead.
I have made rm2k games in the past, with really bad graphics and I plan on making more, also with my bad sprite work.

I can do some basic translation work, for those whom need it and am not that bad of an writter either.
Well, I hope to have the best with you guys!

ありがとうã"ざいます!

Hey welcome to RMN! RMN にはいらっしゃいませ!

If you want, perhaps you can check out my current translation demo of Seraphic Blue (I'm sure you must have heard of it before)and see how it goes :) (the current demo is only about 3 episodes plus the intro).

http://rpgmaker.net/manage_games/2727/
Welcome to RMN yo :D
Have a nice stay~
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Welcome to rmn, the greatest place on earth.
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
I approve of your username, A+

all the best fun is hostile
Welcome :D

It's posts like these that make me happy I installed the Japanese Language Pack ~~~
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Another fellow Japanese person! Well met and welcome to RMN! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
Yes thank you very much!
author=eplipswich
[

Hey welcome to RMN! RMN にはいらっしゃいませ!

If you want, perhaps you can check out my current translation demo of Seraphic Blue (I'm sure you must have heard of it before)and see how it goes :) (the current demo is only about 3 episodes plus the intro).

http://rpgmaker.net/manage_games/2727/

I'll try to check it out next chance I get.
author=KingArthur
Another fellow Japanese person! Well met and welcome to RMN! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Sorry! I'm not a full japanese person, but rather 1/4. I was raised partially in japan on the U.S. Kaneda air base. Due to this, I understand english, somewhat and understand some japanese as well. I came back to the states to become a full fledged interpreter of japanese and english.
author=Versalia
I approve of your username, A+

all the best fun is hostile

Thank you very much. Yes, Hostile fun is really the best fun.
ã"ちりã"うそ、アメリカでうまりますが、日本語の学ç"Ÿã«ãªã‚Šã¾ã—た。そして、せã‚"ã"うはã'いさã‚"きç§'学です。
KingArthurさã‚"も日本人じゃないかもしれない。
俺が手触りぼう。 彼は理解しませã‚"。すみませã‚"、ã'れども私はただ若干の日本人だã'ã‚'理解します.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Sorry! I'm not a full japanese person, but rather 1/4. I was raised partially in japan on the U.S. Kaneda air base. Due to this, I understand english, somewhat and understand some japanese as well. I came back to the states to become a full fledged interpreter of japanese and english.
It's still nice to see Japanese being used around these parts. What with this being an English community, Japanese speakers are few and far between.

I bet Kadena AFB must have been an interesting place to live in, by the way.

KingArthurさã‚"も日本人じゃないかもしれない。
You'd be correct there: I was born in the USA and consequently a US citizen, but I'm 100% Japanese in blood. I can still converse in Japanese fluently, though; my reading/writing on the other hand (specifically kanji, hiragana/katakana is no problem) is less than ideal. ;_;
ようã"そ、RMNへ!(・ω・)ノ
私も日本人じゃいないã'ど、日本語できる。。。っていうか、私がまあまあしゃべるねww
去年私が日本に留学したからだ。
とにかくRMNで日本語できる方がいらっしゃるなã‚"てすã"いと思います。
ã"のサイトã‚'楽しã‚"でくださいね♪
author=KingArthur
...You'd be correct there: I was born in the USA and consequently a US citizen, but I'm 100% Japanese in blood. I can still converse in Japanese fluently, though; my reading/writing on the other hand (specifically kanji, hiragana/katakana is no problem) is less than ideal. ;_;

It's sad that some people judge almost purely on the geographical location of birth. I'm the opposite, I can read and write and listen to Japanese, but I sound like Max Headroom being strangled when I try to respond as I run out of buffer really fast trying to assemble a coherent Japanese sentence. I can easily recall vocabulary words though, but the funny thing is that my large vocabulary includes a vast array of words none of which were the words I was supposed to know for the tests and everything but >.<"

Surprising number of people here apparently speak Japanese. Perhaps I should work on glyph support on my engine much earlier so you can use it with the Japanese versions of RPGM2003.
Welcome Fostilefun

I'm just learning Japanese maybe one day Ill practice with you, so far I only know hiragana ( katakana not so much kanji like 1% ) and basic grammar.

Might take a while before I can create a fluent sentence. I want to study their sometime plus its better watching anime without having to read subtitles somehow I feel like the translation is not exactly the same as what they truly mean.

So apart from that have alot of hostile fun!
Hey, I think any of us wouldn't mind some writing and reading practice with you. I sure wouldn't mind.
That is no problem. I would like to practice with you guys too!
Sorry I've been gone for a while, due to my freelance work.
Pages: 1