[EVENT] COMMUNITY PROJECT: SUPER RMN RPG VX

Pages: first prev 1234 last
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Hmm. I really hate bailing without giving anything over... But might not make it for this. Still have no computer. Too bad, I had lots of ideas too, and using one switch and a variable would have worked too.
That's fine, your variables and switches will still be available to you if you change your mind :-)
Sorry about this, but it seems they are having me run double shifts at my work for the next couple of days. I liked the idea of the project, and I attacked it with a ambition, but I simply do not have enough time. I am dropping out. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I promise to release the custom sprites I made for this project on the resources thread.
So....how is everyone doing on this? I've been fleshing out the ideas in my head, but I haven't put anything into a project yet.

I like my idea, and will be making it ...I'm just wondering if this project is still alive.
Still alive on my part. I have a lot of systems. Just waiting for maps. I've been thinking about asking for permission from canceled VX projects to get their maps and storylines in the game.
I'd love to contribute to this but the inpending deadline you have is not helping. I'd suggest scrapping or extending this deadline as I already have some ideas for this.
Yep deadline came fast.
How much of the game has actually been sent in?
author=thedjt
How much of the game has actually been sent in?
I haven't started yet :shhh:
So, what is going on with this? I never got a chance to realize my idea (I just had too much on my plate this past week), but I still want to do it. also, it doesn't seem like anyone else has picked up on this.

How is everyone else doing? ShortStar, what are your feelings on this endevour right now?
Since no one actually sent me anything, I guess its a failure.

In the time that I started this idea I've greatly expanded my horizons and found a way to make new tilesets painless. Perhaps people being able to use different graphics will draw people in again the next time someone tries this endevour.

Thanks for sticking with me Kentona :-)
Welp! Oh well. 9 out 10 religions fail in their first year.

I will just make a small side project then.
I could keep the project going and just let people submit stuff and add it like Final Fantasy Legend, but then that might get imbalanced.
Would work if the premise was a bit more interesting than just make an RPG. I always thought it would be a fun community project for and RPG which is written out like a poorly translated pirate copy from Singapore.

I can still dream.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Shortstar, I could theorhetically partipate actually, since I've got a computer again. I'll just need to re-download VX.

Edit; also for balancing, do what we're doing in the RMN Chain-Game. Balance after the project is ready; that way you can accurately measure how much EXP to give out and all that crap
I already used up my trial time on VX and I'm not really interested in buying it right now since my main power is XP. Otherwise I would probably be interested.
However, one thing I don't understand is why you aren't handing out more switches or variables. You could hand out 200 to each member and still have PLENTY left over...
Pages: first prev 1234 last