GIVING FEEDBACK: PASS OR FAIL

Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
Project X by trotter
Thanks for posting these. I enjoy hearing about games from other communities, especially ones I would have a hard time with on my own! Great videos :D Also, did Project Freedom of Choice (the sandbox) Pass or Fail? It got a 3 so I assume Fail, but you didn't say one way or another and it was such an interesting premise that I could see it still passing.
Creation
The Best Game in the World by Kp!

If you're only going to watch one P/F, watch this one. This is the best game I've played so far (out of 30+ reviewed games).

Ashriot: Argh! You're completely right, it should have been fail, it was under 5. I can't change the video but I'll change the ranking on the first page. Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm planning to do Japanese games in the future.
Creation
Dead City by Naked Snake
author=Creation
The Best Game in the Worldby Kp!

If you're only going to watch one P/F, watch this one. This is the best game I've played so far (out of 30+ reviewed games).

The game is quite unique I give it that, but I think it is overated from what you have showed of it.

Here is why:
The art sytle is ok, but this is not what I want from a RPG game,
I couldn't honestly say I would play this game for more then 15 minutes.
The story seems to be nonexistent, yet it got scored very high for that.
The gameplay was just walking around the place talking to wierd things, yet it still got scored pretty high. The dialogue seemed very boring.
No interesting characters.

So the only real thing the game has going for it is the art style, which personaly I'm not a fan of.
Maybe for a quick 15 minutes play it's ok but I don't see my self palying any longer then that, because it is missing the key components of an RPG which makes RPG's my favourite genre.
In any case I wish the developer luck with the project.

Creation
Thanks for your opinion points.

The first 15 minutes of the game don't show it but it's actually a ''true'' RPG with random battles and everything.

Feel free to give the game a spin yourself, the game is stored here.

Battle:

Well, I didn't like much the other video, but I have to admit that the battles look really cool! ...Too bad I don't understand french. xP
Creation
I've tried to convince Kp! to translate his game in English so I don't know what we'll happen. He'll hopefully do so.

The game was strongly influenced by Space Funeral, so in a sense the graphics might not appeal to everyone as it's really not your typical fantasy graphics. The scenario of the game is also everything but typical.

I only translated the main idea of the dialogues but it's actually well written, in a style very similar to Earthbound. The tongue-in-cheek humor is not for everyone that's for sure.

If this game was translated, there is no doubt in my mind that it would become ''legendary'' and a reference in RPG Maker communities.

To be fair, I think I evaluated this game more from a rpg maker user perspective than from a player perspective. The amount of work poured into this game is just mind blowing (and it's done well). I have yet to play a game where the author put so much effort making everything from scratch in order to create something truly unique.

Definitely a must play.

What the hell Creation, this is the old battle system haha in the video you posted earlier.
Creation
Oh is it? My bad.

Got a link to a most recent one?
Nope but i can make a new one.
Creation
Well, it's up to you, the more updated things the better I think.

I would suggest submitting your game to the database as well. It will still be accepted even if it's still in French right now.

Welcome to RMN! (catmitts is regular member here, I'd be curious to read what he thought about your game).

Welcome Kp! Your game looks amazing! The battle animations are incredible along with the rest of the art :D I'm glad you decided to join us.
Creation
Bumpy Dumpty:

Matsumori Days by Marrend
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
The facesets are from Ateiler i think, not sure that's connected to Ateiler Iris or not. I got these ones in my faceset folder. Though these faces were imported into VX mode.

Oh hey, Creation is back. Cool stuff. Look forward to seeing more of your P/F.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I missed these videos! :)
Well, you absolutely ripped me apart last time, let's see how I fair with this game:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pc8brzc37fbifs9

People had issues with the old intro, so I want to see if the new version's any better. Thanks in advance!