SHOWING HITRATE AND EVASION

Pages: 1
I need Hitrate and Evasion to be visible in the status screen and in the equipment screen. I'm using VX and Yanfly.

Some more information. The status screen lists stats in the following order: ATK, DEF, SPI, AGI, RES and DEX. First of all I would like AGI and RES to swap places since that seems to make more sense to me. Then I want DEX to be replaces with Hitrate, called ACC, and below that I want EVA to be displayed.

The equipment screen lists DEX and AGI at the bottom. I want DEX to be replaced by Hitrate (again ACC) and have EVA added and displayed between ACC and AGI. If it's to much trouble to fit an extra stat into the box without making it look bad, kill AGI to make room for EVA.

While I'm at it, is there a way to manipulate the accuracy of status effects a skill has? An enemy with a D rating has a 40% chance of getting inflicted with the status effect in question. Is there a way to give a status effect say a 200% infliction rate so that the 40% becomes 80%? I know you can use elements for that in Yanfly, but this method has side effects when the status effect is attached to a skill which causes damage as well. This is not as important as displaying Hitrate and Evasion though.
You can re-arrange the order of the stats in the SHOWN_STATS array (line 93 for Status Menu, line 196 for Equipment Overhaul), :hit and :eva are legal stats, so just add their name and remove :dex.
In the STAT_VOCAB array (line 101 for Status, line 184 for Equipment), you can rename the HECO stats.

For the second, try this http://wiki.pockethouse.com/index.php?title=State_Infliction_Rates
Thanks for the help. I'm really sleepy now, but I get on to trying it later.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Which generation of Yanfly's scripts are you using? (YERD, Zealous or Melody?)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Then Heisenmann's suggest and my script that he linked should work. Play with Equipment Overhaul and Status Menu Melody.
I forgot to say, that removing a stat from the array doesn't eliminate the stat itself, so if you delete :dex, it will still function and grow like other parameters, even if not displayed.
If you're using Melody BS, check line 1040 of the first script, there's another array for shown states, you might want to customize that as well.

Oh btw, Agi and Res don't make more sense swapped, you silly man.
Shown stats in the equipment menu has been fixed and Craze's script is installed and seems to be working based on a session of torture testing. As for the status menu, I'm not using "YEM Status Menu Melody" since that script isn't helpful for my game. What line should I look at in that case?

If you're using Melody BS, check line 1040 of the first script, there's another array for shown states, you might want to customize that as well.
Crap, I completely forgot about the in battle status command and it's full of junk. I'll have to look more at it later.

Oh btw, Agi and Res don't make more sense swapped, you silly man.
I did not mean having the functionality swapped, just the placement in the window. SPI and RES relates to each other the same way as ATK and DEF relates to each other, so if DEF is places right below ATK, it makes sense to me to place RES right below SPI instead of having another stat between them.

Edit: I managed to fix the last problem myself. Thanks for the help.
Pages: 1