THE RELEASE SOMETHING DAY

Pages: 1
so, ive been working constanly on my current project and im still in the first stages of the games design. so i was wondering some of you guys might be in your game production??
I'm currently working on the systems of Monolock I and basic programming of my upcoming project. nearly 50% finished with Monolock I.
Trying to make puzzles in Majesty. I never knew being creative was so hard. Also I am finding some of my ideas are not working out so I am having to go through and change how things work.
I haven't been working very hard on my release but I have a reasonably playable prototype so that's fun. But I am thinking of throwing everything away and making a roguelike because cool kids start over when they die.
I have been tampering around with my menu and battle system trying to fix up all the errors that keep appearing as well as fixing up some of my mapping.
I have been fine-tuning my event based ABS. Sadly, I have been so busy, that a couple of features I wanted to add and know how to I can't, like an updated bow-and-arrow system. Don't expect to get a bow in my demo.

However, a nice bit of features are coming along nicely, bombs being one of them.

Truthfully, I had a 5-stage plan for the ABS development, and it is in the third stage as it is.

Other than that and programming the end boss I am done, but he'll take up most of my remaining time.
author=Quiversee link=topic=800.msg10641#msg10641 date=1205785935
However, a nice bit of features are coming along nicely, bombs being one of them.

That sounds pretty cool quiversee. I always enjoyed using bombs in the zelda games.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Who knows if I'll have something. I've been working on the site, so that fulfills my something!
author=demondestiny link=topic=800.msg10647#msg10647 date=1205794033

That sounds pretty cool quiversee. I always enjoyed using bombs in the zelda games.

wait, whos making the zelda game? i must know so i can check it out
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Just completed the introduction and now onto mapping the first town!
author=WIP link=topic=800.msg10649#msg10649 date=1205794088
that fulfills my something!

You can fill my something any night of the week babygirl.
author=pantsman9 link=topic=800.msg10655#msg10655 date=1205801819
author=demondestiny link=topic=800.msg10647#msg10647 date=1205794033

wait, whos making the zelda game? i must know so i can check it out

I am making the Zelda game. Glad to see your interest.
BTW, if you are just getting interested, wait for the new demo, cause the old one is nothing like it... no ABS.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Okay. I only need to make a few bosses and then my RS! is COMPLETE.

And awesome. Tomorrow, you all get 288 new RPGs-- of your own design!
Spriting. The project I am working on is graphics intensive and relies on the visuals to get half the meaning across, rather than leaving it all to the text.
Pages: 1