MAILBOX ICON

Pages: 1
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Can you change it so it'll represent actual mailbox instead of envelope? It's not big deal, but mailbox!=envelope ;). If you need graphics, here I wiped graphic sheet for no messages (left) and new messages (right):
Down with mailbox icon!
Vote for Envelope!
2012!

-Paid for by the Bureau of WIP's Envelope icon being cooler than your Mailbox Thing
yes but make it a red postbox instead
i believe it should be more Malebox-like http://www.maleboxsamui.com/
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
it should also be more obvious an indicator than the little red flappy dealy.

I also think there are far more important changes that could be made to the sight, so I don't know why we'd bother...
WHEN is wip going to make good on his promise to make the little figure next to my name customizable??
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I've always wondered why the envelope icon was constantly open.
You'd think it would be closed when no new mail and along with the flashing and (x) amount have the envelope open like it is now when you do have mail.

I however don't think it should be changed. It serves its purpose well and looks nice while doing so.
author=InfectionFiles
I've always wondered why the envelope icon was constantly open.
You'd think it would be closed when no new mail and along with the flashing and (x) amount have the envelope open like it is now when you do have mail.

I however don't think it should be changed. It serves its purpose well and looks nice while doing so.
It should be the other way around, because you generally don't receive your mail opened...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I have a better idea, how about you change the mailbox so it doesn't constantly flash and tell me I have new mail even though my mailbox is completely empty.

Just a thought guys.
It should be a couple of electrons down a wire, or binary... We've kinda moved away from paper mail. And also, some apps use a floppy for 'save' when that too should be electrons or binary (but in order of little endian processors).
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
The day I see the good ol' floppy disappearing from my favorite word processing program will be a very sad day. ;_;
author=LockeZ
I have a better idea, how about you change the mailbox so it doesn't constantly flash and tell me I have new mail even though my mailbox is completely empty.

Just a thought guys.

My mailbox flashes too, glad I'm not the only one.
Pages: 1