SO, FINAL TEAR 3

author=Strangeluv
Why would they send you the final save game? Do you actually need to see "proof" if someone actually downed 150 hours to play this awful game...

Actually... whatever, man. The roulette game is awesome. The game is flawless. The plot is totally Inception-like and everyone who has not played 20 hours to see this, despite having any real incentive to, is a jackass. Don't change a thing =)

Oh I often ask save games for research puposes, like what skills people used the most what commands. Helps me to balance the game better.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
well........ you kind of did this site a service
You should all write the official review together, because if we added 10 reviews to Final Tear 3, I think it'll be a waste of space and make us all look like jerks.
author=boobledeeboo
It's not a totally bad idea, but i can see some reviews coming out dodgy (someone reviewing it after only starting to play 2/3rds of the way through seems strange).

Yeah playing 100 hours of a game isn't enough to determine if a game is good/bad and should or should not be recommended.
Anyway, this is my last post. If you guys want to give constructive critics that can improve my game you can join the Final Tear boards.
author=Strangeluv
Yeah playing 100 hours of a game isn't enough to determine if a game is good/bad and should or should not be recommended.
what? that's not what i was implying at all.
i get why no-one would want to play the full 100 hours of this game, but if it's so unbearable then just review it after 1/2 hours of play, like you did (well, 7 hours in your case). i don't see a need to start playing 2/3rds of the way through, it just destroys whatever learning curve there's been/foreshadowing of the story.

i'm not that against it though, just pointing out something that looks like it could be a problem...i mean, review's are always a good thing.
The 'reviews' are basically comprised of notes on what we noticed, liked, didn't like, etc on the parts we played. It's kinda like a reverse chain game or something. The term 'review' is probably not the right one but it's 3am and my thought processes are dying at the moment.

Also, story notes are included in that. I'll be adding mine after I get some sleep. I've got some stuff to add to it before it's done and, well, I try to be fair with my written stuff. (Videos are a whole other matter)

Basically it's sharing the experience of the game without sinking all our time into it. Especially for longer games.
author=boobledeeboo
but if it's so unbearable then just review it after 1/2 hours of play, like you did (well, 7 hours in your case).

7 hours isn't even 7%...
author=Strangeluv
author=boobledeeboo
but if it's so unbearable then just review it after 1/2 hours of play, like you did (well, 7 hours in your case).
7 hours isn't even 10%...
okay?
if it was that bad there's really no reason to continue to 100% completion. it doesn't matter. even if the developer insists there's a big plot twist, no-one has to/should carry on.
i'm not sure what you're trying to argue (or if you even are) haha

edit: sounds like a good idea, Liberty :). i was under the impression you were all doing separate reviews - i agree with Saya that when submitted it should just be one.
Where will this be posted now? The game is gone :/
author=Link_2112
Where will this be posted now? The game is gone :/

Official website, duh.

http://finaltear3.site90.net/
lol I like how on that site it lists the characters by weight and "length".

http://finaltear3.site90.net/characters.htm
I knew at the rate this was going, he was probably going to leave.

Whatever.
Ciel
author=Strangeluv

Alyssa is a very direct character, she always says what she thinks and she can be very tempered. She has the looks and an attractive body as well. With her above breast size while having a beautiful face as well, she's definitely a sex symbol for many men of there.

maybe this game is pretty good after all
author=Strangeluv

This game did suck. It was terrible and the game designer does know nothing about criticism. This game had fake reviews. This game was really bad. This game took seven years to make and since then the game designer has wasted a lot of time. The name shit was given to this game and this game was found entertaining by no one.
author=Clyve
author=Strangeluv

This game did suck. It was terrible and the game designer does know nothing about criticism. This game had fake reviews. This game was really bad. This game took seven years to make and since then the game designer has wasted a lot of time. The name shit was given to this game and this game was found entertaining by no one.

I sense great anger in you.
author=newdisciples
author=Clyve
author=Strangeluv

I sense great anger in you.

No way! You sense me transposing game facts in the structure of his character bios.
Ciel
Final Tear 3 stole original graphics made by Flare for Romancing Walker. Kind of disgusting...!

author=Ciel
Final Tear 3 stole original graphics made by Flare for Romancing Walker. Kind of disgusting...!

If you skip that summon "you a stupid idiot."