SO, FINAL TEAR 3

Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
Okay seriously, Ryu. RYU. Also Jowy. That spelling is as unacceptable now as it was in Suikoden 2. I am surprised that every single character is not named for a different game (pretty sure Leon is in a game too)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Just noticed this, but yeah, you guys are relentless fucking asses. I didn't care for the game at all, but you just won't learn to drop your immature shit before this kind of thing happens.

Grow up.

Also, the website won't allow me to download the game from there as the connection is apparently pretty weak. Never had this problem here.
author=Corfaisus
before this kind of thing happens.

You say that like it's a bad thing
Lance can be best described as boy with a very bad luck. Whatever Lance does he always tend to annoy people or other creatures. Lance is a very good listener and sometimes he's quite clumsy. He asks a lot of questions, but keeps determent to stay on the path to find his true self.

A remarkable thing is that Lance never had any feelings in conjunction with love towards either girls or guys.

i had feelings in conjunction with love for above breast size and "the looks" if you know what i mean
author=Corfaisus
Just noticed this, but yeah, you guys are relentless fucking asses. I didn't care for the game at all, but you just won't learn to drop your immature shit before this kind of thing happens.

Grow up.

Also, the website won't allow me to download the game from there as the connection is apparently pretty weak. Never had this problem here.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/2580/reviews/1212/
Thanks, Jericho~ You just saved me from posting a link ^^
author=Corfaisus

Grow up.

Nothing in this post gripped me. From the moment I read it on the forums with no means of backstory to the death of my brain cells, it all will most likely blur together in a pool of self-righteous blubbering to make the creator into a morally superior figure than anyone here despite his criticizing of another project. I would like to say that this post has potential, but that all rests on the ability of the poster.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and... well... nevermind.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
The game would be so big it'll crash my rpg maker if I opened it, and wasn't locked up. But not much for three the hard way, I had some lag when I opened that game. I like to cheat a little. RPG Maker is a cheat machine. I think making the game so hard at the start is quite stupid at much, long as you know the battle system well anyway. Voice acting got a bit of annoyed it after awhile, and muted the battles. I want to play a game where I can grind easily at the start, and just worth the trouble later in the game when I come at big boss battles and harder enemies. Guess Final Tear is the hard man's game.
author=Jericho
author=Corfaisus

Grow up.

hmm you could say that corfaisus can't really talk but this is a critique you're entitled to say what you want, it's just your straight up opinion. the difference between this and the rude remarks about final tear 3 is that those remarks aren't in a critique nor is the creator really being criticized seriously, he's just being made fun of which isn't cool.

so boo at the guys and gals being dicks

10guysandgalsbeingdicks

i'm going to bed now =/
author=kismet2
author=Jericho
author=Corfaisus

Grow up.

hmm you could say that corfaisus can't really talk but this is a critique you're entitled to say what you want, it's just your straight up opinion. the difference between this and the rude remarks about final tear 3 is that those remarks aren't in a critique nor is the creator really being criticized seriously, he's just being made fun of which isn't cool.

so boo at the guys and gals being dicks

10guysandgalsbeingdicks

i'm going to bed now =/

so what was sluv's review then. but beyond that everything posted in this thread is kinder than the 'review' of 7dragons dogg
Strangeluv slogged through 7 hours of the game and can't go further than that and actually said everything he didn't like from it. I don't think that's being a dick. 83
I think the only dickish move here is deleting the game like four hours after I posted my review. Now all that thought and work gone into playing and reviewing the game has just gone in vain.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
author=Jericho
author=Corfaisus

Grow up.

corfaisus just demonstrating how awful he is yet again
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Ciel
author=Jericho

Although not complete, pray tell: Is anyone else made nauseous by this apparent hive mind, or most any other time #shmup bleeds into the forum.

author=Strangeluv
Now all that thought and work gone into playing and reviewing the game has just gone in vain.

We've all been there.
author=Corfaisus
Although not complete, pray tell: Is anyone else nauseated by this apparent hive mind?

You mean you arrogantly lashed out at everyone for doing something exactly like what you've done on multiple occasions, and get mad when they retaliate? Yeah, the nerve of these people.
Corfaisus
author=narcodis
You mean you arrogantly lashed out at everyone for doing something exactly like what you've done on multiple occasions, and get mad when they retaliate? Yeah, the nerve of these people.

How sad it makes me that the internet carries with it such a language barrier and that we must be forced to indicate to others when they are completely missing the point.
author=Corfaisus
#shmup.

Be careful, man. You're pushing your luck... You don't want to anger the "Kremlin"... Things could go bad for you.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
random whitenoise user with rtp avatar sounds real mad he got called out for his staggeringly dumb words lol
Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=Strangeluv
author=Corfaisus
#shmup.
Be careful, man. You're pushing your luck...

I like you Corfaisus, but I am going to have to warn you about this too...