GAME STUCK ON "PENDING" STATUS

Pages: first 12 next last
I uploaded a game yesterday, and I didn't see the thing about having to upload three images in order for it to go public. I noticed that this morning and uploaded three images, and it's been stuck on pending all day. Does it need to be approved by a mod or something, or is it like most sites where it just has to sit for a little bit?
It has to be approved first, so just give it a bit of time.

Oh, and the project will not show up for approval unless there are 3-4 screenshots, so that could also help to explain the delay.
Possibility: That the two people who actually look at submissions (Magi/me) do in fact sleep once in awhile. =)
I've had something stuck in pending for a week. Just be patient.
author=Karsuman
Possibility: That the two people who actually look at submissions (Magi/me) do in fact sleep once in awhile. =)

You need an approver in another timezone. Like geodude. He's European.
We do not have so many submissions as to require an around-the-clock submissions staff.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
And this place was just rescued from the yawning abyss. Give things time to get back in order.
author=BurningTyger
And this place was just rescued from the yawning abyss. Give things time to get back in order.

I kind of figured it had something to do with that, I was just wondering.
author=Karsuman
We do not have so many submissions as to require an around-the-clock submissions staff.
I still think we need more submissions queue staff. I mean, I've had to wait more than 2 days multiple times in the past to get an approval, and it would just be really easy to add more submissions staff. I mean, people are always saying that the "staff have lives", but in that case, wouldn't having more people on staff be a good thing for everyone?
but then Blocklands happens...
But didn't that happen with the current submissions staff?
author=Pokemaniac
no that was me
author=kentona
author=Pokemaniac
no that was me
:|
But to be fair, things get a bit blurry when this is your featured game
that game is pretty awesome
Yeah, but how can you tell whether a game will be a Space Funeral or a Boxland without playing it? You really can't, so you can't be blamed for letting one slip through every now and then.
author=Pokemaniac
author=Karsuman
I still think we need more submissions queue staff. I mean, I've had to wait more than 2 days multiple times in the past to get an approval, and it would just be really easy to add more submissions staff. I mean, people are always saying that the "staff have lives", but in that case, wouldn't having more people on staff be a good thing for everyone?

At one time we were considering only going through submissions one day a week.

So no, the way we do things is fine.

Edit: As a side note, I will mention: increasing the number of submissions staff increases the number of inconsistencies and quality swings you will see. This is already an occassional problem with two people, adding many more will increase the range exponentially.
author=Shinan
You need an approver in another timezone. Like geodude. He's European.

yeah i'd be happy to help out with submissions, you know
davidbowie/dongs everywhere in 'latest images'
whoa who's submitting those ?? *approves*
Pages: first 12 next last