REVIEW JUST ONE GAME

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
This is the thread where you review just one game. Yes, you! Make a post saying "Hey RMN, I'm looking for a game to review!" Then take the first request you get and leave it at that.

Basically, this thread saves you the trouble of managing your own review thread, while also effectively thwarting the hassle of an ever-growing backlog.

So, go ahead! Take a request! Surely you can handle reviewing just one game!

Just One Games Reviewed
The Heirs of Techcatl, reviewed by halibabica
DIE2DANCE, reviewed by halibabica
Infection, reviewed by halibabica
A Nightmare in Sunnydale, California, reviewed by rabitZ
Zero Base, reviewed by halibabica
Tales from Zilmurik, reviewed by rabitZ
Enelysion, reviewed by tpasmall
The RMN Chain Game, reviewed by Marrend
Lorelai, Queen, reviewed by masterofmayhem
Eternal - Return of the Void, reviewed by Zeuzio
The Hole, reviewed by Gourd_Clae
Pengui!, reviewed by rabitZ
Legacy of the Guilds, reviewed by halibabica
Miserere, reviewed by halibabica
Touhou Fantasy, reviewed by Marrend
I'll leave this for someone else, I guess. It's a good idea, though.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
The Heirs of Techcatl

(yipee!), it's ten minutes long so the slot should be free shortly. Good initiative.
Hmm... good idea.

If you don't care, I'd have someone do StarFront

its a game I haven't done much work on because I'm not certain where its at... But like you said, theres no obligation to even do a review on it. haha.
halibabica
Okay! Got my game; I'm on my way.

If I ask for another, Radnen, you'll still have to ask again. No queue means no queue, end of story!

Though anyone else is more than welcome to take up your request.

Come on, folks! You can review just one game, can't you?
Just one because you want to break the tie. But I'll catch up. :P
halibabica
0_0

Dang, that was short!

Try as I did, though, I couldn't get 100% completion (at least not without exploiting a bug). I'll probably have the review ready sometime tomorrow. And I'll probably do another game, too! But not yet. Have patience...
Creation
Yup, told you it was short. Looking forward to the review.
Radnen, I'll take yours. After the threat of RMN dissolution, I'm eager to do more community building. Threads like these are a great idea.

Edit: Huh, soon as I run the exe I get an error that says SetDisplayMode() failed. Is there some resolution requirement?
author=Drakonais
Radnen, I'll take yours. After the threat of RMN dissolution, I'm eager to do more community building. Threads like these are a great idea.

Edit: Huh, soon as I run the exe I get an error that says SetDisplayMode() failed. Is there some resolution requirement?

It comes with a program called config.exe, so open it and set it to "windowed" mode. After that it may or may not tell you to choose the right resolution. This is what you get when someone tries to make a fullscreen game when the software can't auto-detect the size of your monitor. I'm working on this bit (I hope!) with an auto loader (like what Oblivion, or Dragon Age has). The theory here is that the auto loader written in C# can detect your screen-size settings and feed that into a config file used by Sphere games.

The game has no story so far, it was just a tech demo of the combat system, movement, and quests, warping, and general GUI management.

edit:
Okay, I'm waiting on the pending status for a new demo of StarFront. After that I'd want demo v2 tested not v1!!!
Ah, cool. I'll play it tomorrow morning and probably write the review later that day.
I propose a trade, Drakonais, is there anything you want me to review? (I haven't actually reviewed anything here, it'd be my first! :O )
halibabica
All right! I totally reviewed that just one game. It's all approved and stuff, too.

I'm not ready to review just one more yet, though. I'll let you know when the mood strikes me.
Thanks for the offer, Radnen! Unfortunately, my only project with actual content has several reviews and the one in the works won't be out for some time. However, I'll take you up on that in a few months.
Creation
I'd like to offer to review a game as well since my game was reviewed. I think I might do it in video format however (I will review the game as a whole, not just the first 15 minutes).
If you want, you can try out Mystery Man Zero =)

http://rpgmaker.net/games/923/

Feel free to be as ~hardcore~ as you want to be.
Creation
Alright, I'll do it. I hope I don't have to know anything about Persona though because I don't (except for the faceset).

EDIT: My rating system:

The game will be rated on:

Aside from the facesets that I am "borrowing", this has absolutely nothing to do with persona. ;)
I actually also did take a deep breath and went to write a review because of this thread. I was kind of afraid of it being crappy (and well, I still am) and I realized some (well, just one, but I'm not native english speaked and never had classes), and I didn't explain the title of the review, that was a praise, but might come out as a little rude, maybe. Why am I so afraid of everything? Lol.

Anyways, thanks a ton! <3
halibabica
Okay, I think I can do just one more.

Next request posted is the one I'll do!