REVIEW JUST ONE GAME

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Vindication! WOOOOO! I need more feedback so I can make my next game better.

I wouldn't normally ask someone to blind-review a 15+ hour game, but I figure since you thought a demo was too short, the length of Vindication won't bother you so much. If it does, feel free to just stop when you get sick of it.
So be it. Wow 15 hours; this might take me a few days (weeks!). I don't think the length will bother me. I'll post my review once I have finished it.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
All right, it's an itch I just can't scratch.

I will review just one game.

Also, glad to see this thread almost didn't die! I can see how a 15-hour RPG request might knock it down a little, though.
halibabica
What's that, F-G? You say YOU want to review just one game TOO? >:3
halibabica
Oh snap I am now reviewing the FEATURED GAME. This is more than I bargained for!!!

Nah, it's cool. I have some idea of what I want to say, but I want to beat the game first. Yep. That is a task.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Just like old times, halibabica.
halibabica
If it really is like old times, I won't end up posting it! Ba da psh.
author=halibabica
I want to beat the game first. Yep. That is a task.

I wish you good luck
halibabica
Well, I couldn't beat it (cheating OR legit), but I reviewed it anyway. I did make it to the final boss, though...Kaz, your games are too hard! >:I
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It feels like it's been forever since I've done a proper review. I blame the fallout from Fable of Heroes. Anyway, I think I'm up to do one more!
author=halibabica
Well, I couldn't beat it (cheating OR legit), but I reviewed it anyway. I did make it to the final boss, though...Kaz, your games are too hard! >:I

I know. Somehow that's simply how it always ends up. Good to hear that you got through stage 3 (minus the boss) though. Means it's possible though possibly a bit difficult.
halibabica
from Kazesui
Means it's possible though possibly a bit difficult.

This statement scares me. Does this mean you weren't sure if the game was even beatable before you released it? D:

Also, I only got as far as I did because I wasn't plagued by game overs and stage restarts every three deaths. I'm tellin' ya man, that life system is just vicious.
author=halibabica
from Kazesui
Means it's possible though possibly a bit difficult.
This statement scares me. Does this mean you weren't sure if the game was even beatable before you released it? D:

Also, I only got as far as I did because I wasn't plagued by game overs and stage restarts every three deaths. I'm tellin' ya man, that life system is just vicious.

I know it's beatable, the question is if it was beatable by other people than me. Didn't have enough time to have someone test the last level, so I adjusted the level to be at something where I could normally beat the level without dying, and also beat it without any power ups at all with little dying.

Also just to have pointed it out, you start with 4 lives (i.e. 3 extra lives) so you can die 4 times before getting the game over (at least at the start).
halibabica
Boop, good point! Yeah, I will definitely have to update my review to reflect these new developments.
halibabica
Hey, all you weasels! No, I'm not reviewing Just One Game. I'm encouraging YOU to! Again!

It's not like we have a topic that lists all the games that need them or anything, y'know!
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Ok, I'm willing to review another short RPG (4-5 hours tops).
Same rules as before: preferably a traditional medieval fantasy RPG that really needs reviews!
So I'm taking one request! First come, first served! :)