REVIEW JUST ONE GAME

Nobody has reviewed FFE in a while.
Yonds ahoy, Blitzen! I remember FFE, it was great, but it's canceled and already has three reviews. I think the point is getting reviews to games that have none.
I intend to do some reviews soon, still just trying to finish my own game.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
@Blitzen:
Yeah, FFE looks mighty, but I was thinking along the lines of a game with few or no reviews.

I'll wait a little more for requests, otherwise I'll look in the list of games with no reviews and review one! :)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=rabitZ
Ok, I'm willing to review another short RPG (4-5 hours tops).
Same rules as before: preferably a traditional medieval fantasy RPG that really needs reviews!
So I'm taking one request! First come, first served! :)

For the benefit of the rest of the series, perhaps you'd like to consider this? I'd like to think it's short enough to meet your preferences.
rabitZ
@Corfaisus:
ok! I will review your game! :)
Happy
Devil's in the details
Is anyone still up for reviewing a game? I have a complete game, Elegy's Eve here:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/784/ and it'd be great if it would have review of any sorts.

It can be a rather difficult game and there are a few points where you might find it hard to find out where to go, but some people have still beaten the game, so it shouldn't be impossible, and I can guide past that (one?) part where it's difficult to figure out what's next.
I'll play it, and I'll review it.

EDIT: Wow it does get a bit hard quickly. I'll still try to finish it before I review it though!
Alright, I'm going to do a review, one of my signature ones that I rarely do off of my blog's feature Daisun battler... The catch is what game I should do that for...
rabitZ
@Corfaisus:
I'm still playing your game, I guess I'm about halfway with it.
I'll let you know when I submit the review!
I'm going to do Zombie Survival... Its been floating around on my hard drive and I think I am over half way done with it.
I have played that game.. And I like that game...
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=Faenon
Anyone wanna review this?

I'm actually already playing through your game Faenon and intending to review it, but I currently have it stalled.

I'll try to continue and actually finish it.
Sweeet, thanks Happy! Yeah initial reports are saying the difficulty is kinda skewed. I guess I should get some beta testers. Is there anything in particular you need help with? If it's the mad onslaught of priests (which others have complained about), try using the Item 'Bomb' that Naomi has hidden away at the start, and make sure to cast Reflect on Luke and use draw lots when fighting the subsequent boss. Thanks again.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I'd love to see this topic stay active! Sadly, my sound is out and it would make my reviews somewhat unreliable unless I completely eliminate the sound metric.

Keep 'em coming, though! 50 makerscore per review :D
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Someday, I won't be super-busy and I'll review just one more game...

Someday...
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I stickied this as incentive :D
rabitZ
Ok, I'm free again to review another short RPG (4-5 hours tops).
Same rules as before: preferably a traditional
medieval fantasy RPG that really needs reviews! I'm taking one request! First come, first served! :)
You can check my other reviews to see my reviewing style.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Alright, if you're up for it, you can give this a shot.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3470/

It's short (probably not longer than 2 hours if you do everything in it) and isn't far from that type of game.
rabitZ
@Ocean:

Ok! I will play and review your game! :)