VIDEO THREAD

Lol @ 3:47

I also like how hardly to pretty much nobody knows who any of the Fire Emblem characters are or even Shulk. :D
ooh boy a buzzfeed video yay!

Sometimes when I see videos like these from them I wonder if they got paid the amount they deserve or they really enjoy dicking around like that or or if theyre gonna die from sheer embarrassment and wanna choke whoever comes up with these ideas haha

Best quote though: "Hell yeah I feel exposed and degraded but also a little sexy." hehe
I think that was the biggest troll in gaming history.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs

I don't even...
She is incredible. Really capable of translating beyonce's incredible musical poetry to her own lifestyle and vision of life.

One of our greatest dancers and singers...

never has our world seen such a beautiful voice and performance
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."

Haha! I just made your lives better... You're welcome. =)
Best prank you can do to a teacher.

Viewer discretion is advised!
Ratty524

Holy fuck. I want to play this game, but now I feel like I don't.
----
So this is what might have happened if, when returning 'Doctor Who' to BBC-One, they had chosen to go with an RPG-Maker made programme, instead of relying on BBC-Wales and CGI provided by the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)(same idea as the Beeb, but located in Canada; no resemblance to the States' CBS, ABC, MSNBC, Fox, and what-have-you...].
Watch and wonder what if...
AGGH! I can only get 2:04 of the whole 4:08 video to play!!! AGGGH!!!
----
Heh-heh: it's fixed...

Matt Stone, Trey Parker, I think I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING!

Lol. This is hilarious! :D

I love the hand expression made by that one monkey at around 0:34. He’s basically like saying, “WTF is this shit?”
Have you ever been frustrated at your painting? Looks like he has:

I feel my sanity slowly slipping away...
Ratty524
And now it's a meme. Good job Nintendo's Marketing Department. >_>
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats