WHAT ARE YOU JAMMING TO?

I'm mostly rockin' out to Weird Al's latest album. It's damn good.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!

I can't stop! It's too good.
Weird Al's new album was, well.... Weird. Especially Foil.

@Bizarremonkey) I love that game!!

Why am I listening to this?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

This... and weeping openly. It's even more potent if you've since lost your "brother under the sun".

h-holy bejeesus i don't know what to say this is just wow

Found the song through this video. I like both and I'm desperately trying to find the english phonetic lyrics. =/
The Weeknd's new jam.

MY FAVORITE BAND. :D A track from their debut album which is completely different than what they'd do afterward, where the keyboards took the forefront. This and their sophomore album are probably my favorites. Lugburz is a criminally underrated album. Anyway the whole song is amazing but the keyboard passage starting around the 2:00 mark leaves me with a sense of wonder every time. It's also a taste of what would be to come of the group afterwards.

Music that sounds exactly like its album art.

I'm not too big on John Zorn in general but his work with Naked City produced some great material. Absinthe is my favorite album of theirs by far. There are mainly quiet, eerie tracks on it; this isn't one of them. I love this track, can't get enough of it! (the song is called "Artemisia Absinthium" btw, the plant used to make, well, absinthe) Great cover art as well, it was by a well-established artist I can't recall and don't feel like searching for right now, but I like the way they utilize it in the booklet, which unfolds several times over with the same picture on every fold, eventually slightly fading out. Who says physical media can't contribute to the feel of the music? ;)

If anyone ever wondered where my namesake derives from... anyone? Anyone? Well, in any case, here you go, this is the song that officially made me a fan. It's such a minimal track but it honestly left me stunned and still does. I can't describe it, it's almost like one of those songs/artists I was looking for all this time and didn't know it or some pretentious crap. (I would have preferred to post the other video of this song where it was just the surprisingly fitting album cover over the background instead of this montage of trees and an airplane(?) but this user actually bothered to spell the group's name properly so the vote was cast)
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I have been rocking to Metalocalypse's Doomstar Requiem for months since the first moment I watched it DX I've since listened to the soundtrack so loyally that I'm pretty sure I have the entire musical memorized well enough that I'm listening to it even when I'm not listening to it. Current song in head, Magnus and the Assassin. I BROUGHT MY HEADPHONES. Soon to be listening to for reals. Yessssssssss
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

Best song about infidelity ever. Shaggy ain't got nothing on this

I...oh I...I just can't be seen with you

Violins. Are. Awesome. Pass it on. (of course everything in this is awesome but damn that violin)
Holy crap! Bravely Default has an awesome soundtrack to begin with, and that was... well, it was exceptional. Especially that violin. I can't believe I've never heard of this Tetrimino Band before! Their rendition of Vampire Killer from Castlevania is also pretty great! *faints*
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.

Gotta love these!
Great, and now an awesome Dr. Wily remix. I'm going to be stuck watching these things on YouTube all night.

I've been watching this for a month and every time it says centipede I still die of laughter. Help. It's not even funny...!

So calming, helps keep my head focused and clear when playing mafia or it least it's supposed to, sure as hell doesn't seem to be working