WHAT ARE YOU JAMMING TO?

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.

This is amazing.

@oddRABBIT Backside of the TV is a masterpiece~<3
Ironically Adachi has the best song in the game. 8)

And hoooooly shit wildwes you remind me of Yes' another song in the series!

dat intro <3

I don't watch Uber's videos religiously but I gotta admit the guy (or was it Keyori?) doesn't disappoint when it comes to the music choice. :]

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
A visually appealing video:
A catchy pop, pitchfork flavored:
A raw power from Auckland:

Edit: And I can't see anything here, cuz I don't have flash no more.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I can't get enough!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It's like chocolate bars or coca-cola or cocaine (Now, this reminded me of Lou and 'I beginning to see the light.' Also they will be in my town this month at my fav venue):

Nothing like a little electroswing to start your day off with
author=ivoryjones
hoooooly shit wildwes you remind me of Yes' another song in the series!

dat intro <3

I had just stopped listening to this song over and over about a week ago
now I'm back on it
thank you it's like a drug, a lovely one
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

It's like Broadcast meets the Dandy Warhols, I love it

Have I posted every variation of this song that exists here? No? Well I think I'm coming close. I just...
it's one of those songs that I will always listen to forever, ya know? It never gets old.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
@wildwes Never played the game but it's interesting that people are covering it so often. It must be quite a loved theme.
@Yeaster Very 90s. Throwbacksssss
@machine I've watched a couple of electroswing tracks before, and they always seem so clean with their production.
@Cap_H Ah, yes. Cap and his surf rock. Is this going on the chain game's soundtrack? ;) It's so evocative. That coolies track is great. I'm not usually a fan of the style, but this is fantastic and well-poised. The Empress Of track is fantastic. Haven't heard of her before but now I know.
@Alichains That is beautiful. So musical, this sounds like something that would fit in well with the new Persona game. So funkyyyyyyyyyyyyy
@Blindmind Neat evocative tune. Thumbs up

Clarence Clarity, you're slayin me
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It won't, I'm using only cc licensed songs. And I'm glad you like Empress. Right now, its superbly popular on Pitchfork, thanks to her first LP. However some of her previous songs were fabulous (especially Realize Me. Water Water is like Grimes's Go underwhelming).

this is my favorite thing ever right now
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=zacheatscrackers
this is my favorite thing ever right now
I love that song, too! It and Bonetrousle! are my favourites.

Though Heartache is growing on me. Waterfall is also really good.

I am really digging this Korean group. They remind me a lot of Shing02. Also, the girl singer has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard.