WHAT ARE YOU JAMMING TO?

Wouldn't say jam, but I love listening to Exist Strategy and similar artists while reading.
author=ivoryjones
lets bump this thread quick for ae :P

=)
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

Tales of Zestiria had a lot of problems. The soundtrack was not one of them.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

I didn't know I needed this in my life until right now.
author=Red_Nova
I didn't know I needed this in my life until right now.

Aw man I've been playing that game recently and I always love pausing at the save menu just to listen to this song.
I keep forgetting there was another giant topic.

I decided to check out her album after hearing that "biggest music nerd" youtuber do a review of it. The beat is actually p. catchy even though it has some of that horrid yoko-ono scream.
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
[youtube]https://youtu.be/NBz6Xw5SR3w[/youtube] Edit: I'm on mobile and don't wanna fix this just copy and paste it This has been stuck in my head since it aired on Monday along with the rest of the Steven Universe soundtrack which is beyond amazing for what standards are for a american cartoon (they even have all the bgm on their SoundCloud too!)
Welp, that Steven Universe song is different. I loved the chiptuneyness of Kelper's Star Catalog. Reminds me of that old 'Digital: A love Story' game.

I've been listening to the first song of this NRW double bill.

It helps me when writing my novel.

I CAN"T STOP JAMMING TO THIS!!!!!
I've been listening to metalcore/hardcore/whatever for most of today:

I used to listen to metal a lot when I was a teenager, my tastes have since mellowed out, much to the chagrin of my cousins who now think I'm 'uncool' 'cause I wear comfy jeans, video game t-shirts and woolly jumpers.

Recently discovered Future Girlfriend, and Phoenix #2772.

Three of the most beautiful albums ever composed. Absolutely stunning stuff, been unable to get away from them for almost a month now.