WHAT ARE YOU JAMMING TO?

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS

Played this game last weekend and I've had this jam in my head since

I've never looked back since discovering 8D music. Listen with earphones guys.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=zacheatscrackers
Early AFI is fuckin amazing <3

FUCK YEAH. (I'm slowly fumblingly learning to play Totalimmortal. It is not going well but I have all the time in the world.)

Also nice, Corfaisus.

fire, nothin more nothin less <3 <3 <3
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS

They're on tour rn, so hit clubs if they will hit your town. I would love to see them, but can't go to Berlin on 29th.
They're so sweet.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS

I'm digging all the solid punk!!

it's been a long time since I've heard any Billy Talent, but I caught up with some last week and I haven't let go yet

(they're still probably the best live show I've ever seen, just absolutely fulla energy)
Spitz - Robinson

Immediately fell in love with this when I heard this at work. Such effortless singing. Much wow. <3

Okinawan folk song. Probably even better than The Boom. DAT MELISMA DOE..!!
No youtube link here, but I've been jamming a lot of Infected Mushroom and Deadmau5, really great artists. Definitely puts me in the mood to code and game make <3
D-did anyone say Infected Mushroom... :D

idk i was kinda surprised when i found out about this one a couple of months ago. didnt think they'd make such 'melodic' music. the transition kinda made me feel better about some crap i was experiencing at that time too

Duude hell yes, I love all their albums! Especially the more melodic stuff, like Pink Froid, Plezturra, Sa'eed. Soo good!
Listened to so much Infected Mushroom in my teens during the early 2000s. Converting Vegetarians Disc 2 was my jam, Dancing with Kadafi is peak Infected Mushroom imo.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS

Swing slow, little soul
Swing slow and enjoy!