MAFIA?

Anyone up for a forum game of Mafia? I'd be the narrator, if you want to play post your interest, if we get maybe at least 6 people (other than me) I'll assign roles (via pm) and then we can give it go...
i'd be up for playing mafia again. hope we can write some interesting flavours
I love lynching... mafia, werewolves, witches or whatever else there may be to lynch!
shinan is mafia lynch him tonight

i'd also like to request leaving a space afterwards for me and oto to host. we have a flavour lined up B)
I'm planning a rather straightforward game, nice to see some immediate interest though.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
we still have the record here of villagers not lynching one mafia correctly EVER, right? haha
i'm pretty sure there were a lot of successful lynches in the first round of games
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
oh! then it was only those fatidic last games :/ haha

also, I would be up too for a game of mafia
rhuan a vanilla game is definitely a good idea to get people back into the swing of things / bed new players in before a more... flavoursome game. shall we start a host signup list?
So for reference current people intending to be players:
geodude
rabitZ
Shinan
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Im in.

I CLAIM MAFIA.
Player list is up to:
geodude
rabitZ
Shinan
Little Wing Guy
Idida1

Hoping for 2 more before we start.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
o hai mafia
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
I also have a completely revised Futurama setup but I doubt we will even play that many games.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I use to be a mod and I sucked. I wanna be a playa for once.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Out of all the games I've played here and on mafiascum I have never been mafia before. Strangely enough I am always a huge suspect to people.
Current people to ahve sad they want to play:
geodude
rabitZ
Shinan
Little Wing Guy
Idida1
Jericho
YDS

Anyone else who wishes to play should specifically say so in the next 12 hours, I'll start the game in aproximately 12 hours time.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
How long is a day gunna last? 24 hours? While nights should last untill everyone has submitted actions.