MAFIA?

And Day 2 dawns

During the night Shinan was smothered whilst he slept and has now left the land of the living, his game making days are over.

Shinan if you wish to post one Goodbye post you may.

Everyone else, time to begin discussions and nominations again.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
quick shinan
tell us who did this to you
As Shinan crawls out mauled from his little gamemaking cubicle he gasps with his last breath...

geodude...
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Shinan!...
well with Idida1 that's two game makers less already :/

we need to get it right this time, what do we do?
perhaps we can try to see if there is anything in common with the two deaths so far? common enemies? or is it too early for that?

suggestions anyone?
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I think it's a bit too early to really say anything at this point - but we can wait until Shinan posts. There really wasn't much interpersonal interaction the previous day to deduce anything. I'm curious why Shinan pointed at Geodude, though.
you should probably look at the last ten million mafia games to answer that one!
rabitZ
what do you mean until Shinan posts, YDS?
he is dead now :(
Yellow Magic
Maybe Shinan was a scripter?
Yellow Magic
oh wait "game making days" my bad.
YDS
oh. oops.

I misread his post.
ALRIGHT DOGS HERE IS HOW IT'S GONNA PLAY OUT

first of all, are you confirming that shinan was a gamemaker and a gamemaker alone?

if that is the case, scripter/cop (these names are so dumb) report in if you have a guilty. we have no idea if we have a doctor for some reason so it's not a good idea to do so otherwise. additionally after further thinking I think the brothers/whatever the fuck their stupid name is should stay silent, if indeed there are any, as any benefits are outweighed by the fact that the mafia now has two people they know are not priority targets.

For the moment, I nominate nobody.
doctor is one of the roles
yes but

I won't necessarily give out all of the above specials, I'm not going to reveal the exact list of what roles are featured. Note, there will be two or three mafia.

also what are the winning conditions here? mafia controlling half of the town?
Jericho: Yes, Shinon was just a normal Game Maker/townie/villager. Yes, if mafia get to controlling half the town they win.
Okay, in that case, we have four townies now. And either two or three mafia. If we have three mafia, we lose if we do not lynch now. If we have two, We lose if we lynch incorrectly and stay alive another day if we do not lynch.

Since rhuan said he thought this game was fair, I am going to bet we have two. Additionally, I am going to metagame and say rhuan probably did not stack this game in such a way to not include a doctor and cop. So I think the best course of action is for scripter to report in, out your guilty if you have it, otherwise just say inno, and artist protect the scripter. Unless the scripter has a guilty, we should not lynch.

also i point my finger of suspicion squarely at the villainous little wing guy
isn't not lynching not an option, though? i thought we had to lynch someone in order for the day to end.

since that's the case, then unless the cop has a lead for us, we should try to clear as many names as possible to maximize the odds of a favorable lynch. if the brothers and the cop come out, that's three names we can trust (provided we decide to trust the cop), and four if the cop names us an innocent. from there we can look at the remaining (hopefully three) names and just go from there.

first things first, though, i agree that the scripter should reveal himself. i'm reasonably certain that a mafioso won't try to impersonate him since the real scripter can always counter-claim, which means, like the example with the brothers i described earlier, that one of the claimants must be scum, which puts us in a good position when lynchtime comes around.

i'll save my instinctive finger-pointing for the time being, but i do have my doubts about one or two folks...
rabitZ
well, I have slight suspicions too, but nothing too solid...
for example jericho, he was the one to foster we should out Idida1 (although one could say Idida's personality was his own demise???) with no real evidence of anything, and also shinan was with geodude against jericho and he turned out dead...
don't take it personal jericho, I may be totally wrong on this...

I also agree that the scripter should come forward... we do not have the luxury of a mislynch today...
that being said...

I nominate nobody, for now
Yes, I have already said I am throwing in my vote for not lynching. I am fairly sure that this game has no planners/brothers at all. I will leave my reasons for this unsaid. The cop should NOT name his innocent yet, however. I think it is safe to assume we must no lynch this round as I doubt there are three mafia.

shinan was with me against idida, I thought? Anyway, of course I had no evidence. It was day one and we had to lynch someone. I could have just used a rng.

rabitZ
author=Jericho
shinan was with me against idida, I thought? Anyway, of course I had no evidence. It was day one and we had to lynch someone. I could have just used a rng.

hmm, I guess you are right, reading the topic again... Shinan was initially with you against idida... only later did he change against you in case of a tie...

anyways, maybe we should ask rhuan if we can abstain for day 2? or we are forced to lynch???
YDS
I think the rules state that we MUST lynch. I am not sure if not voting at all is an option.