MAFIA?

author=Rhuan
To make clear, the rules I've set require a lynch to end the first day, this does of course help the mafia, but they are outnumbered...

don't say nothing about the second day and onward! Plus Rhuan did not comment on me nominating nobody earlier.
author=Jericho
also i point my finger of suspicion squarely at the villainous little wing guy

I may as well say my piece, although I don't have a lot to say for myself really. I saw this coming when you called me Maf earlier but I don't really know why you did. Well, I always do a rubbish job of defending myself when accused, all I can do is promise you guys I am inno...and internet promises are worth a lot!

As for the game plan, I did believe that there were brothers. I can see why Rhuan might keep a role hidden but I don't see why he'd list a role he wasn't planning on putting in. I was starting to think I knew who the brothers were, but now I'm not so sure.

Also, am I right in saying that the days will last until a verdict is reached, and not until a certain amount of time has passed? I say what's the rush.
little mafia guy was a joke. I just FOS'd you because you've been quiet.

Rhuan said he might not use all the roles. Plus, everyone has spoken and nobody has said "Yo I'm a bro."

I'm putting my nomination in in case I'm not on later. Will change it if the cop speaks up with a guilty.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I nominate nobody
I'm sleepy sorry guys see ya in 12 hours
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Okay. The rules were a bit confusing to me. So Shinan is dead, though I wonder why he said geodude. When people die, can they say anything they want - or does it always has to be a name and he was just taking a shot in the dark?

Anyways:

I nominate nobody.

For now at least.
like i tried to hint at, it's meaningless. shinan has nominated me in every single game of mafia
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
so... we have 4 nobody nominations so far...

one more for nobody and the day ends???? is that how it works?

I'll admit... I'm confused :S
everyone is because rhuan did not really state the rules very clearly.

also is the cop going to fucking speak up or what
Ok, I didn't state the rules clearly enough, I had intended to require a lynch on each day, but as I had been unclear and weve had 4 nominations for no lynch out of 7 of you we'll end today with no lynch, night time. (we won't allow another such day)

Night actions time please.
well I don't think there really will be another opportunity to nl now!
And day dawns again.
Sadly Jericho's head is found mounted on a spike in the middle of the RMN town square. As we mourn for his loss, lets set to finding the mafia.

Jericho, standard Game Maker/townie dead

Discussion and nominations everyone please, note, there are only 6 of you left. If you lynch incorrectly now it's game over for the town, so think things through carefully.
I nominate LittleWingGuy
Wait one second Geodude! I know it looks bad since Jericho was unsure about me, but I'm the cop of this game, I've got one innocent and one guilty.

author=Jericho
So I think the best course of action is for scripter to report in, out your guilty if you have it, otherwise just say inno, and artist protect the scripter. Unless the scripter has a guilty, we should not lynch.

author=Little Wing Guy
Well, I always do a rubbish job of defending myself when accused, all I can do is promise you guys I am inno...and internet promises are worth a lot!

I tried here to show that I am the cop to Jericho quietly, or anyone really, it's kind of lame so I don't think anyone picked up on it. Anyway, Geodude is innocent and YDS is guilty (Generic Mafia). I won't say Geodudes exact role unless I am counter-claimed, which I expect to be since the Mafia are on the verge of winning.
I no longer nominate LittleWingGuy

I nominate YDS

okay fair enough, you're right.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

wait what's to say LWG and geodude aren't working together???

I'll come back to this tomorrow until then I've got my eye on the both of you *stare*
what's to say you and YDS aren't working together

yeah, it's just as meaningless
elaboration: LWG has my alignment correct - why would a mafia narrow it down for us? jericho, as an innocent, warned us off koff and i can't imagine him being so crazy as to make something like that up as an innocent so i guess that rules him out too. that leaves YDS and you. time to start talking!
i am content to vote down yds since i've been suspicious of her for a while. her style of posting is consistent with numerous mafia MOs from previous games: neither conspicuously quiet nor radically vocal, posting without contributing much in the way of thought or strategy, so as to avoid drawing attention to herself...

seeing as lwg's claim aligns with my instinct and i don't see any more reliable alternatives, i am going to take the risk and tentatively nominate yds
avenge me....aaaaaaa *rattles chains*
well LWG, if you really know YDS is mafia, you have the casting vote.