HI-HO! I AM THERNZ!

Pages: 1
I am thernz. I am 19, male, and very timid at times! I mainly know Archeia and Marimo from here but I like other people here too even if I never actually talked to them ever.

I have a lot of interests. I like sentimental pop ballads, history, wrestling, tokusatsu, male muscle anatomy, and cinematography and color in films. I like that Teresa Teng with that Prokofiev, and that Cactus Jack with that Kamen Rider. I also look at Japanese fashion magazines for women, to laugh at the more unfortunate attempts at fashion. But my sense of women's fashion is pretty bad itself! I mean mutton jackets and shawls aren't THAT great, but I love them more than anything else.

As for RPGs, I can't say I really play them much. Most of my connection with this community is just that years ago, I did a handful of sprites for Advent Cirno, and I also did one animation in Night of Marian but it was terrible and I hope it wasn't used. I also recently animated a character in Anagram. I am trying to make one RPG called Peklo: Grim Synergy. But at the moment, it's essentially vaporware. The other game I have at RMN is Inferno of Anger 2, and it's a sequel to a horrible game from 2007 and please don't play that. But IOA2's not even a RPG! It will probably be some sidescroller with dating sim elements. It is my hopes that my games get known for their swoosh-y coats and dating sim elements.

Basically thernz:
Welcome to RMN! Post lots!
author=kentona
Welcome to RMN! Post lots!
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
pantsman9, you should probably post lots too!
Welcome! Challange the sky and hide beyond when they ask. Enjoy yourself !
marimo
Nessiah's Seme-kun
Hahaha, hey you finally got to introduce yourself like you've always wanted. I still love that video and the sprites. They're so adorablleeee. But welcome to the forums Thernz! :D
Hello, I really like your sprites and game!

Though I have to admit, despite the smooth controls and sweet graphics (and tons of references), your game dialogues seems to have been converted from and then back (to) english (perhaps more than once too).

Not that I don't like it.

Post lots and share 'em more I guess.

Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Welcome friend, let us be compassionate together.
I remember that video... but it had another music and sound effects. I always loved it, and I never got over the death of the cat.

Welcome!
That video was sweet :D I really like this style.
Oh wow! You ARE thernz! :D
Btw, I liked the film with no music and sound effects more. Where is that?

And I remember a screenshot from that game, and it was really tiny. Very charming.

Please post the game on RMN. :D
Oh, it actually got its audio muted by Youtube because a song at the end of it was copyrighted and they gave me the option to replace the audio so I just did. I don't have the original video anymore!

It's really just a slapdash of random rooms with no relation, so I don't think I'll be releasing it anytime soon. Unless I, like, actually work on it.
We definitely need more dating sims! Welcome! ^.^
Pages: 1