THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
I like the second one too, the options look much easier to read at a glance.
@Chana: Sweet thanks for the prompt feedback..I was looking at it side by side and was thinking the same thing.
@Lockez: Haha yeah your right about the tiles mate. I can't take credit for the panorama it's mostly ripped with slight tweaks...but that being said this map is a concept for what I want most of the maps to look like so you can expect something of similar, hopefully better quality ;)
@Melkino: Perfect! Thanks for the confirmation mate =]
Second one is definitely better, easier on my poor little eyes
@Craze: The interact image will stay, its used to tell you what items on the map can actually be configured and used. Also in terms of the sprinting icon I have yet to finish the stamina system but a little green gradient will fill the white similar to DHM's system.

@Max: I made that in 2006 before I finished my hooked on phonics work book haha. But thats an old screen.

@LockeZ: I agree with you 100%.

@Lotus: Love the interphase, noded at it in your Game Page, so keep posting some screens.
@Sinister: Haha aw I'm sorry =D I'm glad I changed it than.
@AL: This is going to be a noob question on my end but what do you mean by interphase? @_@ lol sorry. But I'll keep you updated for sure regardless, thanks!
Wow my English has gotten worse since Ive left college, I meant interface. My bad man. Also read your game page, Finish this or I will break your bones. Or as Bane would say "When this game is done, then you have my permission to die."

Edit: Also the 2nd one looks the best. Try to keep your menus as simply and "tight" as possible it will make your menus look better.
Haha I feel you, I just graduated...I'm feeling the effects. Thanks yeah I saw your comment and replied to it on the page =] Wow I guess I have something to live for now lol. I agree with what you said about keeping the menus "tight" I'm discovering that they do infact look cleaner, especially with a 320X240 resolution.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Max McGee

Just trying to catch this page as I missed the last one.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Max, I really like the car and the map, I find the text hard to read because of how it fades to black.
Max McGee
Yeah I just screenshotted it an awkward time, when it'd already started fading off the screen or hadn't reached full opacity yet. (The text slowly fades in and then out.)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Ashley_Lacure
@Craze: The interact image will stay, its used to tell you what items on the map can actually be configured and used. Also in terms of the sprinting icon I have yet to finish the stamina system but a little green gradient will fill the white similar to DHM's system.

http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/10039/?post=328615#post328615
The two dashes after the one look a little strange to me.
Craze

what I don't know what Edifice is

also I have -never- played Dissidia duodecim ever in my life, swear to holbert

alsoalso the apple/bomb/breakthis! icons are completely not WIPs/ideas for OOB skills
Looks good. I like the use of the FFV tilesets, however on your game page I saw some BOF tiles in the camp scene. My one advise to you is to pick one tileset style and stick with it it will ultimately make your game look more uniform and better.
Craze
Veronica (is a nice edit of Red Mage Faris) is standing on top of the foreground grass.

Nice, uh, use of FF5, though? It looks exactly like the original but with recolored hair. You might as well have just posted some FF5 screenshots.
it's completely different SHE HAS A HAT
author=Craze
Veronica (is a nice edit of Red Mage Faris) is standing on top of the foreground grass.

Nice, uh, use of FF5, though? It looks exactly like the original but with recolored hair. You might as well have just posted some FF5 screenshots.

FF5 with an FF9 system set.
Except the game itself will be far from being a typical FF once finished.

Also, I am using a good mix of tiles from Final Fantasy IV, Chrono Trigger, and Breath of Fire.

But hey, if you're not keen on me using those graphics for this game then you don't have to play it. I'm just really tired of people going "Hohoho, this looks like FF5."

Hero's Realm heavily uses FF charsets and chipsets, yet I'm not seeing anyone call it a Final Fantasy fangame. And if any did, they are idiots.
Max McGee

Pretty ballsy, but I dare him to kick the bear.

Only a fool kicks a bear.

Why is the bear aligned with those horrible octo-fungus men, anyway?