author=Darken
that screenshot gives me leg cramps
author=Archeia_Nessiah
I lol'd.

As did I! XD
author=Tau
@Krysty - Goddamn! That looks good.
author=Lotus_Games
@Krysty: I love ff8 so your screen is already a fav in that regards, but it looks really nice keep up the great work.
author=Yellow Magic
author=SorceressKyrsty
facking DELING CITY
This is freaking amazing

I love you guys ;3;)b

A walkthrough of one of the first games I ever made, does anyone remember playing this back in the day?
dragonheartman
Developer, Starless Umbra / Heroes of Umbra
@Tau damn it release something you jerk.

Also, dog:
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Double-tall screen? Are you making a Nintendo DS port of your RPG Maker 2003 game?

I probably wouldn't have a bookshelf and painting in my barn, and I probably wouldn't have huge piles of straw tracked across the floor in my house, so I'm a little unsure what type of building this is supposed to be. Nice layout and composition, just not sure what it is a screenshot of.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I think it is two separate screenshots put together for upload and sharing convenience.
I remember working on Prophecies of Aires I did some ABS sword poses for the main char, but it looks like they weren't used in that build. Also don't remember the CMS.

Here's a new screen from Monstrous Wars:

Anyone can guess where the graphics are from?? Haven't posted a screen in years, it feels good.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
They're not from anything I've played, I don't think, but they make for a really good screenshot O_O

Is the desert theme going to pervade a large portion of the game? If so, that windowskin is perfect.
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
author=dethmetal
author=NOACCEPTANCE772
Yippy Kay YAY!BABY HIT ME ONE MORE TIME!!!
I'm making a new manga!
is this a joke?

no.
@KOG: Yup I think Eternal had that build with the graphics you provided, by the way sweet screen man, same goes for you dragonheartman.
Ronove
More like Misao Stealing Prince
author=SorceressKyrsty
Still got some things to fix up.

but it's coming along nicely.

Aren't the roads really busy (the asphalt)? I have not seen any roads that look like that. Maybe you should tone it down a ton? Like whatever tile you're using for the top of the building should be your road in my opinion.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Lotus_Games
A walkthrough of one of the first games I ever made, does anyone remember playing this back in the day?

Nope. But a download link would be nice.

I need help on how to make this area more sunset-like. I've had 2 people tell me to fix it, but how is a sunset supposed to look? I have a general image of orange, red, pink and purple.Also, the light on everything is supposed to change because the sunset is a foreground image.I need someone with visual experience to help me out. Thank you!!

the whole screen being tinted makes it look washy in my opinion. you lose all contrast. Color looks pretty okay, but try not tinting the foreground and sprites and of course, dont tint the HUD
LockeZ
Try making only the sky orange, yeah

The simplest way is probably just to find a background sky that is supposed to be a sunset, instead of tinting anythign
have a sun in the background.... setting

Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101

I really like this shot, lots of ambiance, well done.

+:
-the entrance rug (?) looks nice.
-Galbadia Hotel sign looks cool.
-The white line looks good.

Things that could be improved imho:
-The contrast for the road is pretty harsh, it attracts too much attention which is not something you want a road to do. Maybe desaturate it a bit.
-The graphics are heterogenous and don't match. The barrier seems to be PA but the lampposts, trashcan and manhole seem to have been drawn (or are RTP). Either go PA or traditional but mixing both is generally not a good idea.
-The sides of the column are reaallllly straight. It seems like you took some texture and tried to twist it around to take the shape of column but it doesn't look good.
-There's no shadow under the sign or that golden thing on top. This gives the impression that they are floating in the air instead of being part of the building.
-I don't know why you put those decoration things next to the windows but they end below the window?
-The columns on the wall on top look really, really out of place. It's pretty obvious they're meant to be on the ground. I hope you'll change them or tweak them so that they're fitting into the wall.
-Thore orange bas reliefs look really out of place/heterogenous compared to the other elements.

Generally speaking, the main issue with this map is the various ressources don't blend well with each other.
-Those RTP rubbles need to go, they look like stack of silver (or recolor it).

My detective guy continues his investigations. Edited by Cupcake:

I'd say it's looking better than the previous map:
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Right, the detective is looking much better in every way, the room is cool : sober with just the necessities, perfect for a detective's room (if it is?).
After 3 weeks of camping in a frelling forest, desert and several other unpleasant places (thanks to my mandatory army service), I’m finally able to continue working with this project.

Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
FIGHTING A LASER CANNON SHARK ON A BOAT.

I like it.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
We need some friggin sharks with lazers!