THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

Since I feel there is a need for a way to showcase work-in-progress screenshots and videos and other media, and that we don't have an official avenue for it on RMN (at this time), I am reviving the Screenshot topic.

Keep in mind that this thread will be monitored and that if it gets out of hand it will be locked and this experiment will be over. So behave.

To get things rolling, here is a screenshot from Mario vs. The Moon Base:
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I like it, Kentona! Mario actually fits quite well.

Oh, can I mention something? (I forgot to before). It's a little thing called banding (around your cliff edges). What it does is that is creates the illusion that something is at a lower res that what it is, and it is essentially blocks of colour layered on top of each other (bands). To fix it, all you've got to do is not stick so uniformly to the outline. Sometimes it can't be avoided, but I just thought I'd put that out there! =3=
It does look pretty sweet. XP
One minor thing though - are you gonna recolour the Mario sprite to match the one at the top? It'd be sweet if you did - kinda like a moonwalk outfit or something. ^.^

Duke'm Nuke'm (forever?)

Just tiny sprite progress -_-

Oh and, Best of luck Screenshot Thread!
#goodjob

also that mech fight looks pretty epic :o
s_w, that is freaking sick. Are those sprites all custom? They look fantastic.
Just a few from DF:Origins.

Evil demo-ending bosses with creative names!

Castle in the middle of a desert? Perfect hide-out for an evil priest, wouldn't you say?

That's right, no DF is complete without mentioning that famous fortress/castle.
The desert tile hurts my head.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
I don't know if you guys will like this but it's a shot from my project (yeah, I do make games). I know there's a perspective problem but I don't intend to fix it any time soon (not before I finish drawing my tilesets).

Everything is custom. I used Zelda as a reference.

Creation: The way you have the center of your trees so much darker than the rest of your trees seems somewhat jarring... I think the inner-edges and outer-edges should be about the same in shading value.

Otherwise it looks really cool. I especially like the clouds and mushrooms!
@Liberty - The Mario Sprite you see at the top changes depending on your current power and the one on the map is static. If he recolored the map Mario, it wouldn't match any of the other powers. The SMBX engine is pretty limited in that respect.

I like the tiny rocket ship, haha. Hurry up and release that game!

Hopefully this thread survives.
I know this thread is for screenshots, but um... yeah, I'm posting a video anyway.

Animations test for a magic spell (Sonic Boom) and Nimufu's idle stance.,

Nimufu sprites are custom drawn by Justin. Much thanks to him.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=WCouillard
I know this thread is for screenshots, but um... yeah, I'm posting a video anyway.

Blasphemy!
Oh look at that Nimufu. Acting like she's a main character or something.
author=ldida1
author=WCouillard
Blasphemy!

qq :(
Ocean
Resident foodmonster

HP/Face/Armor info will go in that box on the bottom left.

And the enemies won't be in the water. I just didn't want them to fight back while I was testing something!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Necrile, that font is hard to read and I have no idea what the hell is going on in your second screenshot.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=Necrile

Exciting to see a tactical RPG for once, but please do something about this screenshot post-haste. It took me five minutes to figure out I was looking at a ui and not random sprites strewn across the screen. Unless of course your aim is to recreate this:

Also seconding the need to re-think the font. It's really astounding that there's a typographer out there who was so profoundly incompetent that he managed to create a sans-serif which looks like a bubbly mass of blurry garbage.
author=Ocean
{Awesome Screenshot}
HP/Face/Armor info will go in that box on the bottom left.

And the enemies won't be in the water. I just didn't want them to fight back while I was testing something!

This looks great man... But I will be a total pedant and say that I can see neither a rifle or a minigun in that screenshot.

When can we expect a gam page up for this one?