THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
@Creation:
The 1960s Batman style battle animations make me extremely happy. I also love your art style, as usual. It's so... happy.

I think the sound effects need to be changed if possible. I don't know if you're already planning to do so, but I think it would help a lot. Hearing RTP sound effects in combination with all these custom animations and such is kind of disconcerting.

The SUPER! animation doesn't actually look very super. I don't think it should shrink back down. Or maybe it should just be bigger.

Given that your hero is only about two feet tall and flat on the bottom, it looks odd for him to walk (well, slide) over the mushrooms. Maybe you could have him move by bouncing instead of by sliding? I think that would help, and also look really cute.
@Treeghost: http://npshare.de/files/0e4a5cc7/qwertz.PNG
Well, the old version looked good already and I see you're making improvements in the new one as well, the edges of the water are smoother now, but they still look kinda blocky imo but maybe that's how you want them. Anyway bests of luck with the remake.

@Liberty: http://i55.tinypic.com/ao7y9j.png
Nice map! =) I wonder why you didn't post it in the game page... Well, the lighting effect makes more sense now that we know the town will be darker in the early stages of the game, so it's natural for the light coming from the chimney to be brighter.

@Newblack: http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/8976/locker/RADmapscreen1.png
I have already commented on the general look of you game in one of your blogs so, I guess all I could add is that I like the reddish lighting effect you're using now, is definitively better that the dithering effect you were using in you other game.

@Benos: http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/9830/locker/divideddreamers.png
Besides the poor quality of the image I think the title is placed too high on the screen, lower it a little or even make it the center of it all, the name and the font you choosed makes it far more meaningful/memorable than the galaxy background.

@Creation: http://img37.picoodle.com/i53q/freemind/eobn_8a4_u5vq6.png
To be honest I liked the other tree more, the foliage of this one makes it look too busy against the simplicity of everything else, besides, if the starts and moon have eyes shouldn't the trees have eyes as well? You see? there is no consistency.
author=Creation
I don't know if you guys will like this but it's a shot from my project (yeah, I do make games). I know there's a perspective problem but I don't intend to fix it any time soon (not before I finish drawing my tilesets).

Everything is custom. I used Zelda as a reference.

nice style. Do you have a tile set available for this for other people to use?
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
@Lockez: Thanks for the input. I agree about the sounds, it's something I didn't think about before so yeah, I'll change that. The mushrooms are actually not a passable area considering the size of the hero. I'm doing parallax maps so I messed up when setting passability.

I too am a fan of the comics of old, I just like everything about them. The phony drama, the corny clichés of heroism, the in-your-face battle sequences...

@alterego: Yeah... you're right -___-'. Damn, I've been trying to fix this tree three times now 0___o'.

@Shingamix: I don't intend to although you could always rip the tiles straight from the screenshot :).
This is still very very work-in-progress, but i guess I'll post it anyway
From an rpg I'm making completely from scratch (no rpg maker, graphics, or design)
the graphics look horrible i know, but none of it is final except maybe the character and grass tile.

The trees will not be this small i was just practicing. I'm completely new to making pixel art and tilesets so I'll appreciate any advice.
btw I'm not working on the graphics right now, i'm working on the game engine.
The water tiles would be better without those odd straight light blue lines.
@prexus: Ya, i dont really like how that water turned out so i think i'll make something different. thnx anyway :)
Are you intentionally doing this in 32x32 tiles (like are you forced to use that big resolution)? Because I think it's easier for a beginner to do 16x16.
Darken: No I could do them 16*16, but I actually like making them that big. I might do 32*32 meta-tiles made up of four 16*16 tiles though :)
then again I might switch to 16*16 anyway. Like I said, I'm working on the game engine right now.
Videos are like lots of screenshots at once.

Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
Great trailer, I like it.

A few things:
*It might be a good idea to reduce the beam in intensity a bit. I think you should be allowed to see where the enemy is at all times. It's confusing to see the dog disappear in the beam as you don't know where they'll end up being when the animation is finished. I don't know if I'm being clear. Also, I think the beam animation takes too much space on the screen at the moment.

*Will there be other enemies beside the green dogs? It's the only enemy I've seen on your screens so far as I was curious.

@Felix20:
I think it's a good start, there's definitely some potential there so I hope you'll keep on spriting (I can't even sprite grass like that). The capsule thing character is really not bad at all.

You seem to do the top of trees the same way I do it so it ends up looking like a bush on top of a tree. oh_no_I'm meltin and alter_ego did a pretty convincing edit to show how it could (should) be done:

Getting very close to having something to release now. Just need to add a few more of Cloud's animations and the limit bar, among a few other things, and then I can ship a small demo for people to check it out (and mainly test the systems).

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Creation, is that going to replace the tree in the starlit cliff screenshot? I like it a lot better than the leafy version.

For Felix20's trees though I think he was going for a much taller trunk. In which case his trunk is fine, but the greenery on top of the tree needs to be much larger. Of course when the game's main character is a slime or the home run bag from Super Smash Brothers, you get some leeway on chibi proportions. But in general most trees should be mostly green.

Here's one from Suikoden that I think is proportioned well, and has about the same size trunk as Felix20's trees, but obviously a much bigger top. I think this is a good proportion. I also like that the trees are much taller than a person, which seems realistic to me, but might not match an ultra-chibi style.
Thanks Creation, I do like the grass.
About the trees, I know they are out of proportion I was just practicing drawing the trunk and leaves so I only made it two tiles. :)
And mostly the reason I drew the character like that was cause I knew i couldn't draw a humanish one good enough, it took me awhile to get the lighting on him right.
@Vanit

Just make sure the actual battles aren't
MACHINEGUNMACHINEGUNMACHINEGUNMACHINEGUNMACHINEGUNMACHINEGUN
and I will think it is very ace. :)
Haha, don't worry thats just a test monster combination. The actual ones are a lot smaller groups and with multiple types of monsters. MP is just the only monster that has all its animations. :)
I like the screenshot thread. I missed the screenshot thread.
author=Vanit
Haha, don't worry thats just a test monster combination. The actual ones are a lot smaller groups and with multiple types of monsters. MP is just the only monster that has all its animations. :)

@Vanit... What is this even for?! Are you actually doing a complete FF7 remake?
author=NewBlack
author=Vanit
@Vanit... What is this even for?! Are you actually doing a complete FF7 remake?
Yes! :D
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Worked on Kingdom Frontier a lot today, due to some internet being out for quite long.

I hope to get a demo out soon enough. It'll be just a small part of it.

Oops, a screen shot thread, didn't notice. I should post one for the sake of it. Just a second. The arena is well yet complete. And It should get a better look.