THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
many of these never get/going completed/to be projects

Could you tell me which project among the screens I've posted you're talking about? Because they are all at different production stages so I'd be interesting why which project won't probably see the light of day and why.
I should learn to browse Oniromancie. I never find the cool games. :(
I took a break from my other games to work on this:

With my brother. I hope to flesh it out and create a nice RTS system out of it.

(The game profile, once accepted, which it WILL, says 'custom' but is indeed made with XNA).
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Daaamn Radnen, that's so awesome. <3
Right, but that's one of the things this topic is for. If you plan to really complete a game, you open a gamepage for it.

@Radnen: is that from Age Of Empires?
author=Deacon Batista
@Radnen: is that from Age Of Empires?

Inspired by AOEII. However, I'm coding everything and my brother is making the 3D models. We're using XNA to make the game.
Looks great Radnen, have fun coding
I'll just be doing lots of this:
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
author=Creation
which project

Well played, sir! Which not?

putzing around in photoshop, makin' title screens for gameprofiles.
@Benos: You really need to improve that map, it looks more like someone's backyard rather than an arena; here are a few tips: Get rid of the grass or at least make it so only a very thin strip of it is visible, use a stone platform or something else to delimit the fighting area, add some flags there somewhere, and make the stair one tile wider so to not break the symmetry of the screen… Good luck.

@Creation: Wow! Those guys at Orinomancie never stop to impress. Those screens are awesome! And all of them have a very solid visual style so I really don't have anything to criticize them. However, I'd like to know a little bit more of these projects. Next time why don't you add a small synopsis about each one?

@Radnen: Now that's a nice surprise! I never thought I'd see screens of a RTS game around here. =) ...So far it looks decent, I like the 3D models but the textures not so much, they look too grainy and/or with artifacts, but I hope that gets fixed along the way. Best of lucks to you and your brother with this!

@Kentona: Not bad, the mix of graphics clash a little but I guess that's common in these games... Mhh- there is a weird looking block with half an interrogation sign on it. Shouldn't it be either the eyes or the sign? Also, the unfortunate way in which letters “r” “o” and “d” are colored and aligned kind of stands out.
YDS
member of the bull moose party

load screen
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=alterego
@Benos:You really need to improve that map, it looks more like someone's backyard rather than an arena; here are a few tips: Get rid of the grass or at least make it so only a very thin strip of it is visible, use a stone platform or something else to delimit the fighting area, add some flags there somewhere, and make the stair one tile wider so to not break the symmetry of the screen… Good luck.

Thanks, I'm making a platform for arena, so it's not big or small, and redo some events, so they can face another. Need to redo railings for the arena viewers.
YDS, I love that little sprite in the load screen :D The screen itself looks nice, too. He's almost like a little anime Guybrush Threepwood!

This is something I've been tinkering with recently; fonts were Diablo-inspired:

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year

Not really a screenshot, but with the fog effects applied (the ruins area) I can't really screen cap it for critique.

I know I need to tone down how dark it is.
Wow, the lighting effects are pretty impressive! If you want to brighten the image, maybe make the lights themselves brighter but leave the dark overtone. I could see fine, personally, but it was a little dark.
ashriot that's very cool.
I just want to chip in that it's cool to see this thread come back, and even more so that everyone is behaving and still making, if nothing else, cool looking stuff.

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute soon.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
@SorceressKyrsty:
I'd make the fog move about a fifth as fast as you have it moving now. Maybe even slower. Maybe even stationary.

Also, the blue area at the beginning is the main part that's way too dark - the green area that you spend most of the video in is actually mostly okay... well, okay, no it's not really, the floors are fine but you can't really see the walls.

I feel like the background should be something other than jet black. Like it should at least have the standard border around the edges of it.

I also think the three-tile platforms floating in mid-blackness with crystals on them look really weird. What is that black supposed to be anyway? I assumed it was the area behind the walls like in most games, but there's no actual wall on the north side of most of the platforms... is it outer space or something?
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo

super rad

weird horror adventure with the saddest story I ever wrote ;__;

author=Felix20
Looks great Radnen, have fun coding
I'll just be doing lots of this:
Do you work on a cross-platform rpg?
Due to some mildly growing popularity with my "sucks you in" tower defense game, I decided to give it a green light and rework it. This actually didn't turn out to be that bad of an endeavor, and here's a screenshot of the progress: