THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

author=Lucidstillness

IMO use this one, BUT make their lower half darker in color (add a low opacity black above it) so it would be easier to read the HP/MP/etc.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Working on a dungeon based game because I've never finished any dungeons. Using simple graphics so I can actually finish.

I like it! It gives me a "Half Minute Hero" vibe.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Yes, nice graphics, I like that too.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Lucidstillness
I like it! It gives me a "Half Minute Hero" vibe.

That game was quite fun.
Arcan are you going to use a lighter color for the black? It's really overpowering the piece :C
arcan
Honestly to me it doesn't look like it's necessary. What color would you use?
I personally don't find the black distracting.
Somewhere around these colors maybe:

I just thought the black was too strong is all
I agree with Nessiah, and I'd go with her first suggestion. The blue is very subtle, yet the eye picks it up instantly. ...Oh, and change that ceiling tile, please. It looks odd, like a zipper or something? - I don't know how to describe it but I don't quite like it. xP
chana
Ah...? I rather like that roof.
I would stick with the black. Desaturation has never been a friend to mine eyes.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Casting my vote with Nessiah.
arcan
Heh, always so much disagreement. I will lighten the color but I'm keeping the border.
chana
Right, the screenshot topic seems to have become a battlefield, of all topics ? This said I rather appreciate that people give their opinion even if it contradicts some one else's, it tended to be last written is definite, especially when it was critical, so it's not such a bad thing
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The actual url of the image is http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/224/locker/FirstLook.png. The url you linked to, though it confusingly ends in .png, is the whole page.

See?

Regarding the image, I am somehow expecting enemy soldiers from Contra 1 to run in through that door and start shooting at the screen. Very 20XX warehouse looking.
author=Killer Wolf
http://rpgmaker.net/users/Killer%20Wolf/locker/FirstLook.pngMy side project in progress.

EDIT - IMG tag didn't take for some reason
Killer Wolf it's been a while, good to see your still making games! That looks awesome btw! A bit pixellated but I think it looks great!
chana
like it, fits well with the dialogue (thinking more of "illegal" laboratories), the floor's a bit wavy, but that's maybe not a bad thing.