THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Finally!!!
I got my Lazy Ase up and I improved my game (And my avatar)according to Liberty's opinions.

+I gave Kendrick and Alisa,DIVINE forms to assist the player in the hectic battles.

Give me your opinions please!(^_')/*muah*
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=Deacon Batista
Looks like trash... here's some more trash:

Try giving me your opinion WHY is it trash.

Lemme say this,
Users with HD monitors will see most of the game Black color.
The game is not like that.
It has shades of Grey where the black is seen.(Other than hair n' shit).
The battle characters don't fit to each other. Also you edited a lot stuff with MS Paint. Everybody can see that.
The huge blood on the last screen has gigantic pixels.
author=Deacon Batista
Looks like trash... here's some more trash:

Hey, it's one of those Columbine Massacre dudes! Wussup?
You're right. I was curious if somebody would knew. ^_^
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Since I got pagesniped:

Craze
Still a WIP... need to do something better with the HP display, make it show Action Points instead of MP (think Four Heroes of Light) and show current Soulsurge build-up (think Trance from FF9, in that it is both a state and a skill unlocker).

Yes, there will be all sixteen characters returning, plus special temporary monster characters. No, that is not Vaunea's actual skillset shown.

And an added bonus:

The red bar underneath AP is your Soulsurge meter. It'll turn white when full.
Lovely enemy sprites!

An I mean in a "really cool" way, not in a "awww look at that puppy" way.

EDIT: The fairy on the left lacks a shadow...
Overlaying numbers and gauges are hard to read for me. I'd rather lower HP and AP numbers' font size and make it so they don't overlay.

That mad dog battler isn't in the RTPs... Where did you get it?
Craze
It's part of the RTP Samurai pack that I made the mistake of buying (totally not worth it, but at least the battlers mesh perfectly with Ace I guess).
author=Deacon Batista
The battle characters don't fit to each other. Also you edited a lot stuff with MS Paint. Everybody can see that.

and yet the game looks cooler than the hundreds of RTP/SNES RPG clones... i accept your shots noacceptance.
author=NOACCEPTANCE772
Finally!!!
I got my Lazy Ase up and I improved my game (And my avatar)according to

Give me your opinions please!(^_')/*muah*
Frankly: It looks much better than what you had to begin with. Still quite busy but that's because of the large character/monster sprites. I like that you've taken what was said and remade it - but kept your own style.
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=Craze
Since I got pagesniped:

Craze
Still a WIP... need to do something better with the HP display, make it show Action Points instead of MP (think Four Heroes of Light) and show current Soulsurge build-up (think Trance from FF9, in that it is both a state and a skill unlocker).

Yes, there will be all sixteen characters returning, plus special temporary monster characters. No, that is not Vaunea's actual skillset shown.

And an added bonus:

The red bar underneath AP is your Soulsurge meter. It'll turn white when full.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!
This looks freeeeeekin' aweeeesome!!!
KEEP IT UP!
BTW
All you need to do Is not to use RTP and I'm sure this game will be a featured game!!!
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
@NOACCEPTANCE772 ...Uh, Hero's Realm was once a featured game even if it used RTP graphics. You don't need to have good graphics in your game to have it featured, it's mostly all about the gameplay.
Craze
I've had a featured 2k3 RTP game before and a featured VX game that used some parts of the RTP, so... not worried on that front. Thanks, though!

That said, the RTP ain't goin' nowhere. It's a large collection of everything I need - there are tons of dungeons and ~20-24 playable characters, pretty much all of which need some sort of animation for their personal cutscenes. (...it's Dissidia duodecim, the rouge"light.")
Slightly off topic, but:

@Craze: That soul surge thing -- will be it be, uh... activateable (lol that's not even a word OTL) whenever the player chooses? Because it'd be really nice if you ended up avoiding the one thing that made Trance basically insufferable. ;____;

Other than that, I MEANT TO COMMENT OVER ON VX.NET BUT THIS LOOKS REALLY NICE <3
The menu is easy to read and it's also very pretty, so. Win-win all around. XD

Hey, man, don't write off MS Paint. MS Paint is legit when used correctly okay ;____;
equip: skimpy shirt with plunging neckline
Craze
emmych
@Craze: That soul surge thing -- will be it be, uh... activateable (lol that's not even a word OTL) whenever the player chooses? Because it'd be really nice if you ended up avoiding the one thing that made Trance basically insufferable. ;____;

Other than that, I MEANT TO COMMENT OVER ON VX.NET BUT THIS LOOKS REALLY NICE <3
The menu is easy to read and it's also very pretty, so. Win-win all around. XD

You can turn Soulsurge on/off at any time, but it increases in power slightly exponentially (n^1.1) with the amount of soul... surge... points... you have, and then even moreso when full. The actual limit break move requires you to be in complete Soulsurge, though; so you can get passive effects at any time, but not the super-powered ability. Also, SS eats your ...points... every turn.
i'd like to subscribe to your facts, deacon. still think no woman ever made a good game?