THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Liberty :The Sound of Flames
Archeia_Nessiah : Vathirian Arc : Daybreak
amongst others, play them.
-
User was warned for this post
chana
This is erroneous.
YDS is a girl that claims to be a guy.
chana
I my idea it works much more that way.
After checking wikipedia I out I found out that Roberta Williams made the games along with her husband. I can guaran damn tee you, that all the good stuff came from her husband and he was just that nice to put his wife's name onto the cover, too, so that he still gets sex. ^_^

more from the world of Deacon Facts™
chana
i have absolutely no doubt that you truly believe that
I'm really hoping that actually was a troll topic. I have a hard time believing it, but I really really want to.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Hey look guys, a screenshot!

Edit: Holy shit people actually still post games on GamingW SaltW?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
That just looks like an image slapped onto another image, unless you did either piece of art. I mean, yes, the composition is nice, it's just... not sure if it counts if it's just Show Picture.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
*deep breath*

I am pretty sure it counts as a screenshot. Is this the art topic now?

Plus, not that I really *need* to justify this, but there are significantly more than two images comprising that shot, and with the exception of the animated particle effects in the extreme foreground which are pure CCOA script, there's no part of that image I haven't modified in at least some way.
chana
author=geodude
even better, why not decide for yourself

Was this absolutely necessary? it's a real question.
author=Craze
That just looks like an image slapped onto another image, unless you did either piece of art. I mean, yes, the composition is nice, it's just... not sure if it counts if it's just Show Picture.

if it happens in the game, it's a screenshot.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Darken
if it happens in the game, it's a screenshot.

Technically, yes, but I feel like sometimes it's not worthy, like it's nothing but a ripped image with a save crystal on it. (I've been railing against this for some time; it's not a new complaint.)

Anyway.

WIP map within the Forsaken Grotto. It's an introduction to pushing boulders, which is why it's so simple with that first one.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I am honestly not sure I wouldn't rather look at ripped backgrounds with save crystals on them than crystal tiles in outer space with random objects strewn across them. This is not the first screenshot like this you've posted, Craze, so now I'm curious. What the hell are these supposed to be? Isn't there a way you could make this gameplay with real maps?