THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

@Ronove: I'll move it the sprites positions up to see if it looks any better, if not Ill just move the event up an entire tile. (Get SSP out so my Inn can be completed.)

@Lotus: Once again thanks for the comment.
@Craze: I like the message skin a lot.
@Tau: Nice little map, you could always reduce the width of the message box since the text gets cut off after a certain point anyways.
@Essence: Im guessing you game takes place on Pandora? :) I don't know you and I already dislike you because your Avatar looks like the dude from FF13-2, and I hate FF13-2. But in terms of the map, I like the design and the "Press Start" button is stylistic without being overly distracting.

User was warned for this post
author=Ashley_Lacure
@Essence: Im guessing you game takes place on Pandora? :) I don't know you and I already dislike you because your Avatar looks like the dude from FF13-2, and I hate FF13-2. But in terms of the map, I like the design and the "Press Start" button is stylistic without being overly distracting.

Joking aside, the area you see now is just a scene taken from what happened 30 years ago. A weapon was sheathed which caused the area to change colour and create rifts in the ground as you see. So nope, it doesn't take place on Pandora. :P
author=Ashley_Lacure
@Essence:I don't know you and I already dislike you because your Avatar looks like the dude from FF13-2, and I hate FF13-2.

?

That was unnecessary.
@LWG: Shut up. I can say whatever I want, especially since EB posted the accurate rendition of his broken heart :3.

@EB: I like the explaination, get a game page if you dont have one I think you may gain a new subscription.

SCREENSHOT TUESDAY!! :D

(Maybe I should rename the teacher "Ashley Lacure" instead of Short? Hmmmm...)

@Brent: You cameo me I'll cameo you, just make sure my character and I share the same skin complexion.

I got a little side tracked yesterday, this is from an old project of mine, but I was wondering if people wanted a template or something for front battle in RM2k3, yet it incorperates Cherry's PIB Patch.
author=Ashley_Lacure
@LWG: Shut up. I can say whatever I want, especially since EB posted the accurate rendition of his broken heart :3.

Yeah, of course you can say whatever you want. You can talk to as many people like dirt, as you want. You'll gain many friends.
author=LockeZ
Ashriot, the new version has a lot more info shown in a much smaller space, so if the complaints you were getting were that it was "hard to read" I'm not sure you fixed it. It's much more aesthetically pleasing though.

Well the complaints were usually just that it was hard to tell what all the boxes and bars meant and it was kind of spread out. I'm going to spread out the new UI a bit so it's not so cramped in that corner. Thanks for the feedback!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year

because im lazy and I find it hard to draw tweening frames with GIMP

also I hate trying to animate with vectors

and I'm not very good at it anyway
Not bad...
For anime.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Brent
SCREENSHOT TUESDAY!! :D

Holy shit I just had a GW flashback.. Not a good one.
I used to post on GamingW.
Then I turned 10.
Puddor
author=Allen Hunter
Not bad...
For anime.

Well, it'd be pretty pointless to have an animu game with semi-realistic animated cutscenes, wouldn't it?

especially if it's a JRPG based on the most popular JRPGs of all time.

and everything else is animu.
author=SorceressKyrsty
author=Allen Hunter
Not bad...
For anime.
Well, it'd be pretty pointless to have an animu game with semi-realistic animated cutscenes, wouldn't it?

especially if it's a JRPG based on the most popular JRPGs of all time.

and everything else is animu.

All I was saying it's not bad for that style. Personally the anime/manga style of art is overused and non-distinctive since it's been the norm for over a decade. But if you're basing it off a jRPG of your choice, fine, but that wasn't the point.

I just get really annoyed by all the "~omgkawaii~" stuff in anime/manga (like that girl making that exact facial expression behind the guy) and it only makes me see it (talking about anime/manga in general) as something more intended for little kids and not something you can take seriously. I just wish there were more RPG Maker games that tried to be more realistic and didn't have characters with big ol' eyes and "~omgkawaii~" faces. I'm all for badassery.

But hey, it's not my game, so whatever.
Puddor
Ahh. The face was for stupidity's sake (if you save it you'll happen to notice the file name!). Plus it's probably the face I'd make if I semi-met Squall in real life heh.

It's not finished yet, I have to singe the trees and make downed sprites for about 6 more characters (which I suck at doing if you can't tell). Anyway, taking suggestions on how to make this look darker. It is a beach camp that was attacked and destroyed.
Have 1 or 2 tents be completely destroyed, as in the ground; not every structure is safe when something gets attacked.
I'll try, I'm pretty terrible with graphics but that would definitely make it look better.
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
Try tinting the screen, too.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Alien Hunter, stop trolling about GW - we have a lot of vets around here :P

Ashley, have you even played 13-2 yet? It fixes a lot of 13's mistakes.

But I digress.