THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

@Tpa : Aside from the Squareness (Which is not your fault) it looks pretty good.

@Ashriot: Wow that looks ncie, i like the style. My only complain is that the Hud looks a little bit clustered but i havent seen it ina ction so, i cant give further opinions about that.

Just wanted to show some sprites from the spriters of SSB crusade:

Porky from Mother 3 By Gigapichu:

Ridley from Super Metroid by Gigapichu

Ashley from Wario Ware by Staypuft (Rina Chan is voice acting her :3)

Is Ashley playable? If so, I'm downloading your game in the update...again and again and again...!
Ashley is not in demo 0.8 thought, but she will be in demo 0.9 (She only have 39 out of the 51 required sprites atm)
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
In my battle status the active party member's window is opaque while the rest are transparent. I personally don't like it and I'm trying to find the opacity control in the HUD script but so far, no such luck. I'll keep looking.

Should I change the name font? I thought it was relatively readable- at least when the HUD is opaque. Might get some additional opinions.
author=Felipe_9595
Ashley is not in demo 0.8 thought, but she will be in demo 0.9 (She only have 39 out of the 51 required sprites atm)
Is her little devil thing with her? That would make it even more awesome even if it literally had two frame and just moves to different spots(Not that I endorse it-just in case you were thinking about not putting it in).
author=Large
TP, your dead bodies could use some more work, imho. Look at the one with the green bandana, for instance; his arm is hovering. If his life was taken, his body is lax, the arm should be on the ground. The way it is now, I can tell that you just took a sprite facing left and rotated it.

When people die violently, as these people seem to have, usually they drop in awkward positions. I know that the VX style (Big head, small everything else) doesn't help with that, but, you may find a workaround.

Yeah, I really don't have much ability with graphics, but I can try to adjust his arm some. I've tried making them look like the enterbrain dead sprites but that failed pretty miserably, ha. The only one that I think looks any good is the one in the water, and that's only when its in motion because it bobs up in down in the water.
character select screen, with the character sprites finally a bit closer to the character portraits, i need to do some more recoloring on the char-sets to match a bit more, as for the character select map, will redesign it in time. EDIT: oh yeah and coming up with a better title... =P

@Aqua: A tree is on the mountainside... That doesn't look quite right. And bushes in the water...
eheh i know, i did it all before i joined this forum but i'm changing it all, all i changed was basically the actors/ characters err... via character generator, before i started editing them more

but thanks for the tip!
The bottom middle character seems to clash with the others. I mean in terms of size, pixel resolution and shading. They just look totally different. Other than that, pretty nice :D Is the title screen active? Because I've done a similar thing in RM 2003.

P.S: Might wanna adjust the symmetry, just a little. :P
Thank you ^^; but what do you mean if the title screen is active? i randomly have it as some Summon Night title till i design the title, other than that i don't really know
What I mean by active is, the title screen moves during your selection of "New Game" "Load Screen" ect.

Well really, it's just a map with auto-tiles or events that move, like waterfalls and rain ect.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=AquaXranoX
character select screen, with the character sprites finally a bit closer to the character portraits, i need to do some more recoloring on the char-sets to match a bit more, as for the character select map, will redesign it in time. EDIT: oh yeah and coming up with a better title... =P

I like it, I don't think you have to change much but the tree.

So I attempted to make a destroyed tent, I don't really like how it looks but it's the best I could do. Aside from that, this map is pretty much done though (I think).
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Isn't there a thing like organized destruction? Like everything not look like a messy person's bedroom? It's so... messy.
Joking. It looks pretty nice! I love the dead sprites. :D
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
It does look better, more real, this way.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
In terms of overall structure it looks good, however the waterfall looks weird. PM me a shot of the zoom in of the waterfall area n I'll give you a pointer or two.

Edit: Also check out Indra's Mapping Guide.
author=Ashley_Lacure
Edit: Also check out Indra's Mapping Guide.

I have desperately needed something like this for a while, thank you!