THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

Yeah, i need to change the size of the doors, they look weird. (This project was on hiatus due the lack of sprites. Before that i was using the sprites of my old game (Resident Evi: After Story), they were 64x32)
author=Felipe_9595
@Shan: That looks pretty sweet. Could you try to upload the pictures in .png format the next time???.jpg make them looks pixelated. But so far the mapping is really good.
Sure thing. I use *.jpg merely to save space and fasten upload time.

author=Max McGee
@SHAN:
The way you map trees/treelines is very interesting and a bit different from anything I've seen before. I like it a lot.
If you examine it more precisely, you can notice a pattern as well. On the other hand, I have much practice and have picked up some styles from here and there, but mainly I developed it myself, without the need to copy others'.
Also, I prepare the tiles I want to use beforehand, which means I always make specific tilesets for each area I think up.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn

I so know what engine I will be using for Stonesearch 2.
What engine is that, Vx Ace? Wolf Rpg??? I cant identify it.

Btw, working on the online menu Graphics for Crusade:

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
@Adon yeah It's Ace because we know it's still in japanese.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Why would anybody use Tankentai ;_;

I'd share a screenshot but I've been busy scripting.
Adon237
author=Craze
Why would anybody use Tankentai ;_;

I'd share a screenshot but I've been busy scripting.

Why wouldn't anyone use tankentai?

author=benos
@Adon yeah It's Ace because we know it's still in japanese.

Ok?
author=Adon237

I prefer it, but a lot of people don't like it because they've seen too many people use it poorly, and it's not compatible with a lot of other scripts.
Adon237
author=tpasmall
author=Adon237
I prefer it, but a lot of people don't like it because they've seen too many people use it poorly, and it's not compatible with a lot of other scripts.

Hmm, yes. (I don't think I use it poorly. :)
It would take a lot of time and/or frustration to get a lot of scripts compatible with it, and even more time/frustration to make it not modify/mess up any normal functions it has. I have had to deal with this first hand.
I don't use a ton of scripts, so I haven't had any problems with it, except if while I'm trying to escape and get stunned the game freezes.
Adon237
To be on topic.
I use a ton, a huge ridiculous amount of scripts, that are all compatible with each other or made compatible.
Ignoring Menu Screenshots Level: RMN
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Ahaha, I had missed this little piece of whatever you want to call it :

This map looks like you worked on it a lot,

Not that much actually, I really enjoyed making it though.
Felipe: There are things in your screenshot I really like and things I'm not too sure about. The buttons themselves for one are very slick, I love the colors on them and my only personal suggestion to you there is to make them smaller as I think just being 2 options they take up a lot of the screen. Also it would be a good idea to have a "Cancel" or "Exit" button if this is not your first screen.
The Green outline around the menu I'm not personally a fan of, it does look off and I don't think it adds much of a contrast being a green colored border itself. I'd suggest maybe making a movie style horizontal box on the top and bottom to squish it down. It's an affect I have found very pleasant, especially with a moving background.
As per your background, I see it is inspired by the move "The Matrix" does it move or is it just a stationary picture? I would recommend having it be multiple layers of characters moving at different speeds to give it a nice effect.

That being said I think it's a great start, aside from my personal take on it, my biggest concern with it is that everything is green minus the white fonts and characters. This can be a turn off to some (The world is full of color and most of us are use to seeing it that way everyday...so use it, color!)

-Lotus
yeah its not the first screen, its the online menu (There is a button to access this menu in the main menu).

I think i will give it a shot, but i am not sure, the main menu looks like this:

Thats why i chose the Green border, to follow the style of the main menu.

Oh and yes, matrix inspired this. After all its an online mdoe, i tried to give it a cybernetic/futuris looks. The background is in fact 2 images, One with a upward scroll and one with a Downward Scroll.

Thanks for the feedback ^^
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Looks good, quite professional. I actually don't mind the green screen, interesting.
Oh gotcha that screen looks pretty good =] I like the use of color there. So I created a concept for the feedback I gave you, if you like it great..I'm glad I could help!

Ignore the font, that's just what I had selected from another project but you should definitely add an exit button it is important to give the user that option and make it visible in any GUI.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Felipe_9595
Ignoring Menu Screenshots Level: RMN

It looks nice, but it's just the Matrix, not much to comment on.
Broken image but i found it anyway xD

I see what you mean now ( I imagined bigger bars xDD)

I think the exit buttons is a bit unnecesary (Brawl doesnt have it in the Wifi Play. The main reason is most of the players knows A = Okay B = Back/Cancel)