THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
@Felipe The title screen reminds me of Matrix.
Just a new cave system I'm working on. There might be errors that I may have missed.

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Looking nice and I'm hyperdifficult as vx rtp goes.
It's not the RTP. It's a mix of Mack tiles with a few RTP ones thrown in. Sheesh!
One error - which you've at least kept constant :P - is that of the cliff heights when it comes to the lighter cliffs. Example: bottom right. It should extend one tile lower for those parts with a lighter 'roof'.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I've seen a lot of people refer to Mack tiles as RTP tiles. It kinda drives me crazy. :P
Poor Mack, degraded into an rtp :(
Honestly, I can't tell the difference either, Chana.

Good work by the way, Yuna!
Don't see too much wrong with it.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
I honestly can't distinguish Mack from RTP either.
@yuna21
They are very nice tiles, and that is some good mapping. In addition to the height error Liberty mentioned, I notice that the lower staircase appears to have lines separating the individual sections, whereas the upper one does not. I think the upper staircase looks much more natural, so I would recommend redoing the lower one in the same way.
Ah, I'd knew there'd be an error regarding the elevation. I'll fix that up then. I didn't even spot those lines on the lower staircase. Some of you guys have real sharp eyes. ^^

@tpasmall: It's Woratana's Multiple Fog script. :)
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS

he goes boom
author=slashphoenix
he goes boom

<3

Fixed. Not much difference, apart from the elevation. ^^

And here's another screen, this time using lighting overlays, screen tints and weather effects. I should probably get rid of that light beam in the upper left corner.
The line of bushes on the right is weird, because it's darker than the one on the left, in spite of receiving light from many sources...
Scourge
I used to make games. I still do, but I used to too.
My issue with that lower screen is that the wooden bridge looks a little out of place. Maybe use some shift key mapping with that same stone tile to make it blend in?
Or 'borrow' the stone bridge from the VXA RTP. Also, perhaps get rid of the side pieces for it, since you've a railing. Otherwise it looks quite nice. ^.^
I think the bushes on the right are darker because of the lighting, not because they are different bushes.

And I like the bridge except for the bottom of it. I think the wood look adds something to it.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
author=slashphoenix

he goes boom

Is that the exploding bird from Angry Birds?