THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

@Prexus: If you're going for a shallow water then use the non-cliff tile. The cliff tile by itself tiles oddly, if you look closely at the parts where it joins with the end of the water.

@Craze: The screenshots you showed on the last page were pretty sweet. I especially love those ruins. Very nice!
Are you 100% sure that is how it is meant to be used? The lily-pad and watergrass autotiles use the 'underwater cliff' as the background. Kind of makes those autotiles useless, no?
You can fix that though, quite easily. But yes, that's how they're supposed to be used. It's basically a copy of the Mack tiles - which did the same stupid thing. (Enterbrain helped itself to the sticky finger pot in the VXA RTP).

Here's a fast fix: I just swapped the positions of the cliff and water tiles, so now the over autotiles will work correctly. If you want them to also work on the cliff tiles, move the waterfall tile to another spot/get rid of it, and post a copy of them there instead.

Use the ones below instead >.<;
Ah, thanks. Much appreciated :)
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn

Thought I would post this.
@PREXUS
Actually, disregard that one. Though it gives shallow water, it doesn't do the cliffs properly. >.<;

Use these two instead:

In the A1 tile: The top water is for cliffs. The bottom water is for shallows. To add lilypads and reeds to the shallow water, use the A2 tile. Sorry 'bout that. :P
author=Lotus_Games
I can see where Corinthian Baby is coming from!

Are you also sanosuke?

My Lighting Tutorial, stop by if it helps you =]
http://rpgmaker.net/tutorials/625/

@King of Spooks: That was the name I went by a while back =]

A cave I've been working on. Not too happy with the dirt tiles, but they'll have to do for now.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I think that is really nice : the colors, the forms of the tile, looks great.
the dirt tile is fine. generally when you have a basic floor tile that's everywhere you really want to keep things simple, especially for a basic art style like this.
chana
They look fine, but a bit like pictures, maybe it would be good to see them in game?
Happy
Devil's in the details
Lotus_Games: Are those models made by you? If not, then those screens don't really show us anything you've done.

If you wanted to show us your level design, I recommend taking better screenshots.
Thanks for the comments and interest in my work.
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=Lotus_Games
Thanks for the comments and interest in my work.

I'm only interested if those models and textures actually are your work, seeing that's what those screenshots pretty much show us only.

Though seeing your logo on them, I suppose I should assume you've done it all yourself!
author=chana
I think that is really nice : the colors, the forms of the tile, looks great.
author=Darken
the dirt tile is fine. generally when you have a basic floor tile that's everywhere you really want to keep things simple, especially for a basic art style like this.

Thanks for the comments. After experimenting with those stupid cave tiles for 3 days, I can't even tell anymore.

@Lotus_Games: Are you switching to 3D for your game? Looks good.
Just a test for my second proper opening cutscene to my game. Testing out facesets and custom character alignments.

chana
Neat idea, the map is beautiful, why the word "weavery"?