THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

If you mean Legend of Legaia style combinations, it still is an RPG.
If you mean Tales style, it becomes an Action-RPG.

If the gameplay is like Street Fighter it's a Fighting game. Add RPG elements to it to make it a Fighting RPG.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

can we please start posting screenshots again now :<

(I've shared this menu before but NEED IMAGES IN THIS THREAD, and also now it has 100% more prostitute.)
okay... i'm restarting my system... thank goodness i separated the projects, the thing is slow as ever now, and i'm just gonna let the computers control the other 2..its too much for controlling all 3 human-wise
author=AquaXranoX
okay... i'm restarting my system... thank goodness i separated the projects, the thing is slow as ever now, and i'm just gonna let the computers control the other 2..its too much for controlling all 3 human-wise

Huh?

Wrong topic?
The lighting in the entrance/exit looks too muted in my opinion. Needs more contrast!
Craze
Agreed. It's too shadowy to appreciate.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Craze, your prostitute appears to be disguised as a martial artist. I'd probably rather see the detailed descriptions of the skills than an overview description of the character, but for people with more than 3 skills you probably don't have room.

Liberty, your screenshot looks almost completely black if I look at my monitor from straight ahead. I have to look from about 60 degrees to the left or right to see anything. I realize the contrast on my work computer isn't exactly set up for gaming, but neither will a lot of players' monitors, so it's probably way too dark.
Craze
LockeZ
Craze, your prostitute appears to be disguised as a martial artist. I'd probably rather see the detailed descriptions of the skills than an overview description of the character, but for people with more than 3 skills you probably don't have room.

Well, she's fighting for her life. My characters are sensible. :<

Also, everybody only has 3 skills in this battle demo version (4 when I do the full game). The idea is that you don't need to understand the skills completely on this screen because of their role - controllers stop foes from moving and debuff them, so that is what Hana'an does with her abilities. Different characters are best in different situations, but any blitzer will still blitz up Burst Points for you and any mage will still spend those BP for great damage.
author=Darken
uh i would say a 1on1 rpg could be called a fighting rpg. not like these genres are written in stone. fucking yomi is a 1on1 card game but it simulates a fighting game.

Go play Little Fighter 2 or Hero Fighter and you'll understand fighting games aren't just restricted to 1v1...like Avee said.

I would have said wrestling games too, though one can argue wrestling is wrestling and not exactly the same as fighting.
author=UPRC
Huh?

Wrong topic?

nope, i had a screenie in here a while ago, just trying to get everythin in order with my stuff...errr

nvm what i said, just confused

IF CRAZE CAN POST A MENU -- THEN "HE" CAN POST A MENU... ER, THEN "I" CAN A POST A MENU!!!

Progress is going a bit slow...but it's getting there...
author=Brent
IF CRAZE CAN POST A MENU -- THEN "HE" CAN POST A MENU... ER, THEN "I" CAN A POST A MENU!!!

Progress is going a bit slow...but it's getting there...

That does not look like Monopoly. What are you working on now?
Whatever happened to Monopoly? I never even got to actually play it.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
...he's been posting about Stock Ticker for months.

/me headdesk

why does nobody pay attention these days
Well, my excuse is that I only visit in spurts and usually just post on game pages and such.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
YOUR EXCUSE IS INVALID

Sorry, I'm in a weird mood.

God I need to post something.

I don't have time to fix Alice's leg, sorry guys

edit: you do not know how many amazing tears I am crying at the fact these tilesets I just found on the internet match with my sprites ;3;
Craze
We all know that's Angelina Jolie.
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
@Kyrsty
Some of the letters in that dialogue box are cut off because of Ace's buggy font processing. There's a fix for that!