THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

@Necrile
The font really need to go, unless your game has a childish or playful tone, which is unlikely, considering a bloody corpse in the screenshot :S
Finally I was able to decide should I or should I not make a world map to my game…

So here’s the pics what do you think?
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Those look amazing. Is it custom, also how the hell did he get in the middle of the.. River?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Nice, really nice.
@Tau Thanks, almost everything is ripped from metal max 2 (and edited by yours truly) and I guess that’s a river… I just made these maps after compiling the chipset to see how it worked and looked. I also just putted those guys there to add some life to these pictures.

@Chana thanks
metal max is awesome, there should be more modern ish RPGs
@Tau: He swam! Lol why is a river something we consider impassable? But I'm enjoying your screens CT, only the tan color of the ground turns me off but that might just be me =]
I'm guessing you edited those stairs? Looks nice, but for some reason they look giant compared to everything else. Maybe it's just me.
I don't get the same feeling. I think the stairs look fine.

Little update, probably gonna make poses for NPCs instead of them just standing there.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Gourd_Clae
I don't get the same feeling. I think the stairs look fine.
Yeah, I agree. They look perfectly fine to me too.

@Miracle- Very nice little map btw :)

@Ashley_Lacure- I like it! I enjoy the detail gone into the NPCs like the ones in the booths, and the guard holding the spear.
Little animations and varied states for all(or alot) NPCs would be awesome, but a lot to take on. I also like the HUD too, the gauge looks well done.

@Commissar_Thule- Looks great, it fits nicely for your game(checked out the gamepage) It works!
That gauge is ripped from Ogre Battle though :P But the rest looks good.
InfectionFiles
author=Avee
That gauge is ripped from Ogre Battle though :P But the rest looks good.

Ahh, I see. I wondered if it was a rip, but yeah good nonetheless.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
author=Ashley_Lacure
Little update, probably gonna make poses for NPCs instead of them just standing there.
If there's something I love, then it's games that use RTP in an awesome way. Good job.
Subscribe'd.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn

My first shot at parallax mapping.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
That is really very very nice!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
those tents make no sense grouped like that, and your flowers/grass are placed really oddly; try making things... thicker.
InfectionFiles
@Adon- I agree with Craze, it's really weird grouping and would probably look a lot nicer if they were spaced out abit, and yeah thicker, more spread out and not so clumped?
It's not a great layout at all really, needs some work.
Well, no screenshot in months....so........

First Town

World Map (Northern Hemisphere)

One problem i've been having with inside maps is the lack of "things" in them, which makes them seem really empty. Any advice on that?

@Adon
I also agree with Craze. I would also suggest working on shadows, mostly.