THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

Uh, Liberty, any advice for my map? I feel that there is something wrong with those books and tables. :-?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I think the only thing making the books and tables look wrong is that the books are laid out perfectly evenly, with one open book perfectly centered in front of each chair. I would have them be a little more cluttered. Have some open and some closed, some in stacks, and have them not all perfectly lined up like that.

Also, I'm not sure what that triangle is supposed to be in the middle of the table on the right. Unless it's a broken fragment of an ancient stone tablet, it doesn't look like whatever it's supposed to be. I'd get rid of it and put stacks of books there.

I think I am going to use those book tiles as events. The students won't sit in the same place everyday. And I don't think I can have 12 NPCs sitting at those desks, so if a spot is empty, there shouldn't be any book there. Is this good? :D
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=LouisCyphre

let's try this again
I believe you spelled consistent wrong.
Looks cool, Louis~
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
@Mr_Detective: I like that one. And changing the books and papers each day like you said would be a nice touch.

@LouisCypher: Your interface looks nice and clean. The colors help.

Mine is not so good. Here's a screenshot of my text-based game's new equipment stealing system, which went in this weekend to replace the previous, extremely awful equipment stealing system, which was bad in so many ways that I can't even describe how it worked without going on a ten page rant.

So now. Tantalus, the band of thieves from FF9, have set up an HQ in the game's central city and can now give leads to players who want to steal equipment from monsters. Getting leads from Tantalus allows players to get weapons, armor and accessories through the Steal Equipment ability in the Thief job. Tantalus gives out leads in exchange for players doing missions for them.

You can do one Tantalus mission every three days (real time, this is an online game). The missions and rewards are random and change every three days.
Here the map that I'm working on,

Pls. comment!
LockeZ
That part on the west side where you have to circle around to get the treasure chest? As a nitpick / pet peeve, I'd suggest to close off the area north of it a little more thoroughly, it doesn't look blocked off, even though it is. It looks like you should just be able to walk up to it from the right and open it while standing behind those rocks.

You could obviously benefit greatly from some diagonal walls instead of doing the zigzag thing, but otherwise so far so good. After doubling the amount of cave you have right now is probably about where I would personally stop making it a generic cave and start mixing in a demon summoning pit or a sealed underground library or some sort of giant monolithic dwarven structure or something.

So I took a crack at making a battler for Aether Pulse. This is an Urban Druid (part of one of the local gangs). Honestly, I had a hell of a time making his cloak-thing.
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
author=kentona
So I took a crack at making a battler for Aether Pulse. This is an Urban Druid (part of one of the local gangs). Honestly, I had a hell of a time making his cloak-thing.

Ooooh, looks quiet unique! :O
I thought you were taking a rest after making heroes realm. :P
author=NOACCEPTANCE772
author=kentona
Ooooh, looks quiet unique! :O
I thought you were taking a rest after making heroes realm. :P

Hero's Realm was released 4 years ago.

I think that is enough of a rest
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
*GASP* Wha-WHAT? O_O
I never knew that!! :O
I always thought that the day I saw it go featured on RMN, was the day it was released! :P
Plus, everybody were reviewing it and so on back then, which is why I thought so.:P
(Oh and plus, in the first stage of the game, when I exit the kingdom, I am attacked by three wolves and killed instantly.LOL How do I get past it?)
author=jomarcenter
Here the map that I'm working on,
Pls. comment!

The cave doesn't seem to have a natural look. The walls are all connected to something. It should have a slightly more jagged look.

The little square areas cut off from the main part of the cave should be
redone into circular shapes instead.

The screenshot you posted really only requires a little more work on the walls
and decorations. It looks very plain right now. Add in a few pebbles and cracks
in the walls at various spots.
LockeZ
author=kentona

his antennae should be like radio antennae instead of bug antennae

or maybe give him both

or maybe some kind of hybrid

...anyway, I like the enemies. I do feel like there shouldn't be grass under the heroes, because it looks weird, they're just kind of floating in front of it instead of standing in it, plus it's 6x as tall as them. Maybe just move the heroes to the left more instead of redrawing anything?
Jomarcentre, the map is a little too cramped at some parts. I know Some parts are unfinished but it could do with a little more detail.

Mr Detective, I'm not really feeling the Blue floor or the roof auto tile. Its a nice map but something about those colors together just visually displeases me.

EDEN HALL
I thought it fits the overall color of the map (blue sofas, blue roof), but you do have a point. Not sure what the others think, though.

Should I replace the blue carpet with a green one? Or maybe I should just take it out completely? :P
Its still ok the way it is. Just my bias taking hand.
cool, I like the grunge effects on the walls
only thing that bothers me is the character color. its too close to the color of the ground