THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
author=SorceressKyrsty
Doing some groundwork for a future game. You can select the options with either your keyboard or your mouse. It might have an adventure/RPG element to it as well, we'll see.

Har har har haaar!!!
So freakkin' truuue!!! xD
I'd go with "You didn't do it.Why?"
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Friends are great, aren't they? XD
There totally needs to be a "Get mad and beat him up!" option.

He didn't do his homework? He needs to pay...
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Ever had those teachers who hate you for no real reason, and won't help when you're struggling? Add the fact that Lex has dyslexia and is obscenely bad with maps and Geography in general. The teacher and him have a really poor relationship and Lex does keep digging holes for himself by not doing it, but he does try, which is why Jackson tends to be forgiving in this instance. Tries to copy Math, though, and he'll get socked square in the jaw.
author=Shaddow
One last thing, your life saving, grace giving hospital is devoid of life, there is no plants, no trees, no birds, no butterflies, no people....some of that would really help.

Bottom line: It's just really barren and bland.

Those are what I consider decorations, and I won't focus on them until I have the initial layout properly don first. But yeah, you are right about it being one giant rectangle wall. Hm... :-?

Those white tiles are walkways, there is no vehicle in that area. :P

Looks rather bland to be honest. Street level looks alright but might want to spice things up outside the hospital. Steet poles? Bushes? trees?... people?
I want to make sure the buildings look acceptable first, then I'll add those things later. Otherwise, I would only have to redo them again. :P
Eh, I suppose they're fine then. Although I wish you'd have different tiles for the outer walls for hospital and parts of the ridge/wall. Like you have for that smaller building.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Holy frijoles, this place! I mean sure it's worth it, but geez does it not come easy.

And this is only the entrance to the first dungeon. Nowhere to go but up.
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=Corfaisus
Holy frijoles, this place! I mean sure it's worth it, but geez does it not come easy.

And this is only the entrance to the first dungeon. Nowhere to go but up.
Woops! Somebody is still using RTP! LOL
HOT map thou. :)
There are some parts of it that do not look "Clean" thou. :\
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=NOACCEPTANCE772

What do you mean by that?
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=Corfaisus
author=NOACCEPTANCE772
What do you mean by that?
By that, I mean how the rocks just cut off at the water, it makes the water look solid too. LOL

I have marked out what I mean to help here :)

You can try using events/second layer to help with this.
author=arcan
Remember how I made a post long ago about working on a zelda style game? Well here is the work in progress. I have some of the features already coded, but this is most of what I have graphics wise.

Honestly, when I look at this more, I'm kind of horrified by the trees, the shading on them makes them look like layer cake, it isn't natural and looks really off, a bit of variety in the shading instead of each section being a different colour with obvious seperation can do wonders. I'd honestly take a look at the rtp trees for XP, they do shading rather well, or even better look at some snes era games like Secret of Mana, you can find some wonderful shading tips there.
NOACCEPTANCE772
Had to censor their privates.LOL
Unfortunately, this will only be in a version which will be hosted somewhere else, cause RMN says so. lol

The rest is something else.
(In one of the screens you can see the transition from the normal world * as if anything in this game is normal.LOL* to the demon world)

Oh, and, tell me what you think!
I need feedback, unfortunately that is very rare here.
author=Shaddow
Honestly, when I look at this more, I'm kind of horrified by the trees, the shading on them makes them look like layer cake, it isn't natural and looks really off, a bit of variety in the shading instead of each section being a different colour with obvious seperation can do wonders.

I like the trees like that. In part because it's not "natural" and because it looks like a layer cake. It's different, therefore, it's good. haha

In the magical world of video game trees, I don't think mimicking nature is always the right thing to do. Maybe the trees just grow like that. It's not the shading that makes them look multi-colored, that's their "natural" color. As the nutrients pulled from the ground travel up the tree, the concentration of iron and calcium is diluted. That produces a lighter pigment towards the top of the tree. It's science.

@rape-game
The vertical lines in the open door of the locker should be centered. They are hugging the right side. Everything else is as fucked up as usual, so I guess it's fine?
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=Link_2112
@rape-game
The vertical lines in the open door of the locker should be centered. They are hugging the right side. Everything else is as fucked up as usual, so I guess it's fine?

Aah, yeah, I forgot to fix that. :P
Thanks!
Come on, it is not a rape simulator, there is only one RAPE scene, any other sex scenes that may be written in will not be rape scenes plus this is not rape either, (Not the scene), it is just rough sex.LOL
This is the entrance area of the hospital. Any tips on making it livelier? What should I put in or cut out? One more thing is, does it looks a little too similar to other maps from the school? :P

I am going to work on the exterior building now.
NOACCEPTANCE772
@Mr_detective:
More plants, papers stuck on the walls, stuff on the tables and such, you get the Idea?
How is it now? Is it still bland at the bottom left? :D

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The lower left area really looks fine, actually. If those are elevators they need buttons next to the doors though.