author=Yellow Magic
And people thought competitive Pokemon was OTT
Oh my God, I just had the best idea ever

FF6 Nuzlocke run

GO

NO!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
wow...lot of rudeness in this thread. IMO, people should be allowed to configure their espers in any fashion they choose and not be discriminated for it. Whether they want to carefully min/max so they have the highest stats possible, consult a star chart to see whether Venus is in Cancer (And Ramuh is in Edgar as a result), or even try to have fun playing the game, nobody deserves to be othered for their video game choices unless they didn't kill ashley in mass effect, because I just learned in my soc 1010 class that racism is wrong.
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
wow...lot of rudeness in this thread. IMO, people should be allowed to configure their espers in any fashion they choose and not be discriminated for it. Whether they want to carefully min/max so they have the highest stats possible, consult a star chart to see whether Venus is in Cancer (And Ramuh is in Edgar as a result), or even try to have fun playing the game, nobody deserves to be othered for their video game choices unless they didn't kill ashley in mass effect, because I just learned in my soc 1010 class that racism is wrong.

Unfortunately you seam to forget this is on the internet and on the internet everyone’s opinion on anything except for yours is wrong. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=JosephSeraph
author=kentona
Well, I enjoyed reading it >:[
This.
Though...
It did waste 30 minutes I could have spent cleaning. =w='

if it took you fully 30 minutes to read that...
author=Max McGee
author=JosephSeraph
author=kentona
Well, I enjoyed reading it >:[
This.
Though...
It did waste 30 minutes I could have spent cleaning. =w='
if it took you fully 30 minutes to read that...

Then maybe they either take a long time reading and thinking about things or they read the entire thread 8'D

HOW ABOUT THAT PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT AND DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY AND THAT IS ACTUALLY OKAY <3
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
You are mad for doing this, you know?

How dare you have fun with a game in a way that wasn't intended!!

Stop having fun immediately! Stop I say! Stop!
Pages: first prev 123 last