MAFIA...IN SPACE

Pages: first 12345 next last
hello! my name is jericho and this is space mafia. All roles will have space flavor. spac.e spac.e spac.e

This game will only have seven slots! First come first serve basis, so if you want to play I recommend you post in this thread saying "hlelo play gma"

THE RULES
The goal of the mafia is to control half of the space station.
This game will start at night! That means, before anything, mafia will have the opportunity to kill someone.
You do not have to lynch at the end of the day! You can "no lynch" or "wish Idida1 was here" instead.
No PMing or conversing between players outside of this thread! The mafia, however, will be able to speak to each other at night.
Each day will end once I have the majority of the votes for one option because I'm impatient. Therefore, while you do indeed have the ability to retract your vote, I still recommend you put some thought into it! Each night will end once I have night actions from everyone. Night actions cannot be retracted.
Once you are dead, that is it! No goodbye posts!

THE ROLES

TOWN
There will be three VillagersASTRONAUTS: Scientists on a trip from Earth! Generic townies with the ability to cast votes during the day and nothing else!

There will be one CopUNDERCOVER POLICENAUT:An undercover policenaut has been required on every launch ever since that whole "The Thing in Space" movie came out. The policenaut has the ability to investigate people during the night and find out whether the target is allied with the space station or "space town" or the space mafia. The policenaut cannot, however, find out what his target's specific role is.

There will be one bodyguardUNDERCOVER SPACE MARINE: Posing as an astronaut, a space marine was inserted into the launch team due to rumors of a cyborg/mad scientist threat! The space marine can choose one person to guard each night. If the mafia attempts to kill the space marine's target, one of these two things will happen on a 50/50 split. Either the space marine will kill one of the mafia members, OR the space marine will die in place of his target.

MAFIA

There will be one Generic Mafia guyANDROID: Built by some sort of weird mad scientist or something, this android is a non-combat model, although it still possesses a great deal more strength and stamina than the average astro-human. The android will work together with his mad scientist master to kill someone during the night! During the day, he must avoid rousing suspicion.

There will be one Ravenite1stalkerMAD SCIENTIST: Oh no! One of the astronauts went insane prior to launch, killed one of the astronauts and replaced him with an android! Not only that, but he is armed to the teeth with deadly mad scientist weaponry! with lots of tesla coils and stuff! Furthermore, the mad scientist can visit any player at night, subtly grab some of their DNA, go back to his secret mad scientist dna machine, and find out what his target's role is! He finds this info out at dayroll! He can do this as many times as he pleases, and he can even kill a different person the same night he does this! Amazing! Spooky!

Once I see that I have seven (7) participants, I will dish out roles and night will begin.

Remember, roleplaying is encouraged, but not required. just something to do if you have ever wanted to truly be a "space guy..."

THE CREW

GeodudeSPACE MARINE. FED TO THE REACTOR.
Tardis
Koff
Space Monkey
Idida1
Ark
Shinan POLICENAUT. KILLED IN A VICIOUS AIRLOCK EXPERIMENT.

THE PROLOGUE
Above and behind her, a security camera quietly peered back and forth as Commander YummyDrumSticks stared at the message on her monitor for what must have been the thirtieth time this year. A bead of perspiration ran down her forehead.

YDS reached down and unlocked the the third drawer of her mahogany desk, extracting the flask of vodka kept within. Habitually, she tugged at her antique lamp's cord. It didn't turn on, of course, but the lamp was a memento, and she had always had trouble letting things go. It always took a long time to say goodbye. You might say that her goodbyes were long. the long goodbye coming 2011 YDS sighed and put the now drained flask back into the drawer. Her eyes flitted back to the computer monitor.

DATE: 01/12/2100
[REVIEW ACCESS BY SENIOR PERSONNEL ONLY]
[UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO THIS FILE WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY]

WARNING: TO THE COMMANDER OF SPACE STATION RMN. POSSIBLE INFILTRATION OF YOUR CREW

BY A MAD SCIENTIST. WE PUT A POLICENAUT AND SPACE MARINE IN YOUR CREW TO HELP. GOOD

LUCK WITH THAT BE THERE TO PICK YOU UP IN A YEAR BYE

A mad scientist....when was the last time that happened? 2080? Well, technology and preventative measures have both come a long way since the incident aboard Starship Shmup. What I can't figure out is why HQ sent this message to EVERYONE ON THIS SHIP.

As she swiveled around to look at the security camera, her anxiousness began to ebb. After all, the crew had been up there in space for almost a year. There were only two more weeks until the shuttle home. Surely, if there was any grain of truth to this mad scientist rumor sent from on high, something would have happened by now.

Perhaps this mad scientist, if he does indeed exist, was deterred by the presence of a policenaut and space marine?

YDS was so deep in thought that she didn't notice anything until one of the two intruders said something.

"Hi."

YDS stood up and promptly fell down, drunk.
"What? YOU?! H-h-ow did you get in here? Wait...There was only supposed to be one! And also, how did you get in here?!"
One of the figures raised his arm to reveal a very scary computer hand with lots of prongs and stuff.
"Welp."

------------------------------------------------

"Oh, and jack into that computer, Andy. Wouldn't want to blow our cover too early.
"AFFIRMATIVE BEEP BOOP"
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=geodude
LETS DO THIS

CAN'T LET YOU DO THIS STAR FOX

(sign me up bro)
i'm going to kill you all

(in space)
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Im in. Now you dont have to wish.
LEECH
OMFG! Run, its a monkey.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=geodude
LETS DO THIS
okay that is seven. time to dish out roles. beware....
LEECH
We startin now? Or later. Its better for me to start now i think, while im still online.
lets throw these scumbags out of an airlock
captain's log, stardate 1312.4

the impossible has happened.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
How does one lynch someone in space? Lynching kind of requires gravity.
like i said, we're gonna stuff 'em in the airlock and hit the quick release
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
daaaaaaaaaaaa....
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
DADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUMDU MDU DMDUDMDUDMDUm DUM DUM DUM DAU)
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
geodude seems awfully eager to get his kill on...
Pages: first 12345 next last