MAFIA...IN SPACE

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
THERE IS NO DAY/NIGHT WE ARE IN SPACE
I CAN'T REALLY ENFORCE A CURFEW

AS THERE IS NO LIGHT OR SOUND

:(
very important information added to the op...vital to your survival...
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

i miss the earth so much~
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Is it day yet? I FOS Space-Monkey. Cause you should never trust a monkey in space.
I will post a very high quality, good, not awful and written in five minutes narrative when day breaks.

also any of your "monkey business" this round and you will surely bring death upon yourself idida....be on your guard..
LEECH
"You couldn't log on to your monitor either?"

Flight Engineer Johnathan "Geodude" Ingram shook his head.

"It's weird. We've gone this whole tour without any sort of mechanical problems...and now we can't get into our monitors? Something must be up with the station's computer. But it's so important! I need to get unb-"

"Better go tell the commander, then."

Tony "Idida" Redwood nodded and got up and half-ran,half-walked out the cafeteria, leaving his continental breakfast unfinished and the rest of the policenauts names lying in a garbage bin.

The first floor looked like all the others- bare white walls and ceilings lined with bright fluorescent lights, and midnight blue doors inset into the inner wall that opened into the crew's rooms. The astro-elevator was lined with glass, and Idida could see tendrils of light start to wrap around the Atlantic as morning broke. He smiled and carried on.

He was surprised to find the commander's door open. Idida rapped on the frame sharply.
"Captain, Science Officer Idida reporting."
When he got no response, Idida peered into the room.
Why is it so dark..?
Idida walked into the commander's room and fell.
What the hell is this?
He touched something lumpy and sticky. And yummy. He screamed.

----------------------------------

"DEAD?! That can't be right!"

"I saw it with my own two eyes!"

Six members of the crew were gathered around the communications room and a rather nervous-looking Idida.

Science Officer "Tardis" Godfrey slammed his fists down on the comm table in anger.
"Hallucinated, more like! We'll just ask the computer."

"WIP-9000" Flight Engineer "Koff" responded testily, "is not working properly."

A monotone voice came in over the intercom.

That is not correct. I am working as my new programming entails.

"New programming?!"

Affirmative. After the murder of the commander, I, WIP-9000, was reprogrammed to ensure the 
smooth running of "SPACE DEATH GAME 2." I have disabled all communications equipment and removed
all access to my programming and security footage. The space death game must proceed unimpeded.
One of you will die each night until the mad scientist and his android constitute half of the crew."

Flight Engineer Space Monkey perked up his ears."wait, wait. wait. Android?"

Affirmative.

"Oh for christ's sake. I thought that mad scientist email was one of Ark's jokes. Where the hell is Shinan?
He needs to hear this."

At approximately 4:00 A.M. GMT Officer Shinan was thrown out of the east airlock for the purposes of 
"testing the effects of an exposed human body in space."

"Wait, officer?.....oh..."

--------------------

NIGHT 1 RESULTS

POLICENAUT SHINAN HAS BEEN AIRLOCKED TO DEATH.

SIX REMAIN. FOUR SPACE CREW. TWO MAD SCIENTIST CREW. BEWARE. COMMENCE DAY 1: THE RECKONING

p.s. don't try to take hints from my narrative as mad scientists are insane and androids are expert liars.
JONATTAN INGUREM
so... four space village, two space scum

if we mislynch today, or if we mislynch the next day, we're space doomed

and our space cop is dead right off the space bat

... you'll have to pardon my negativity when i say that we're space fucked.

(this post has been edited for thematic consistency)
(i'm not actually giving up, i just really wanted to say space fuck)

let's see, uh... we actually have a chance of surviving if the space marine gets lucky and kills a villain at night, so there's at least some hope if we mess up today. i guess for now all we can do is stir up some conversation and see if there's anybody says anything remotely lynchworthy.
you guys aren't playing mafia very well right now.
LEECH
Uhhh. LYNCH KOFF!!!

I havnt had access to a PC for ages, (almost 2 days. I know, how did i survive) and theres been 3 posts...
author=Jericho
you guys aren't playing mafia very well right now.

Well, we don't really have much information to go on and if we lynch a crew we're going to be hurting.

The only thing I can think of is that Idida1 started fingering before anyone died and we even had to pick someone. A vanilla is not going to be eager to start pushing people out the airlock with odds of 5 in 7 that you are going to pick someone on your team. Not without evidence to make a semi-logical decision anyway. His evidence? My name. Maybe I'm a bit biased because nobody likes to be fingered but come on. Now he is nominating Koff for no particular reason? I got no reason to think Koff is with us but I got no reason to think he's against us either.

If we kick Idida1, then worst case scenario we kicked out a teammate who wasn't going to contribute much to the investigation. Best case scenario, if he is mafia, we just gained some ground. I also want to see his ragequit post but I guess that's not allowed so I guess I have to settle for above reasons.

The other thing I thought about was motive. I asked myself "Why Shinan? Who is motivated to kill Shinan." So then I remembered:

author=geodude
like i tried to hint at, it's meaningless. shinan has nominated me in every single game of mafia

If I was going to off someone, I'd take the person out who was likely to try to get me. That's why I am looking at Idida1. Maybe that's why Shinan is dead eh Geo?

ps. I'm not trying to protect Koff. Nominate him and I'll put my money where my mouth is by voting for him. I don't like him using my first name in his subliminal messages.
LEECH
Both my FOS's were jokes, i do that before the game actually starts. And since no one is postin the games hasnt really started.

But yeah, i do not at all fos the monkey, and slightly FOS koff, but i dont know why... Its like a back of my mind kinda Koff is evil kinda thing. Or something. Anyway.

MORE PEOPLE POST SO WE CAN DO SOME SCUM HUNTIN.
being silent can be viewed as a scumtell in of itself. that said, this game has seven people and should not be taking this long to progress.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
is it too late to join?
NM I see what this is. I'll join next time.
LEECH
Maybe pple forgot it exists...

PM em?