HI THERE!

Pages: 1
Been hanging around the site for a while now and finnaly got around making an account.
Some of you may find my name familiar, and thats because:
a) its not very original
b) I used to post on GW (though admittedly, not very often)
c) Sometimes, you just get a feeling of de déjà vu for no particular reason.
My bet is on a) or b) though.

After years of trying to muster up the patience and willpower to actually finish a game I still have pretty much nothing to show for it. Hoping to change that, so hopefully Ill have a little project of my own floating around here eventually. Time will tell I suppose, but if all else fails Ill probably just unload my pent up creative energy with some reviews.

So, hello there rpgmaker.net!

Edit: fixed some spelling for greater justice!
*déjà vu i guess someone had to do this

i find when you can't add an x to make something more ~awexome~ you have to double up on the x to make it ~awexome to the maxx~
Im pretty sure "de ja vous " is also correct, unless wikipedia lied to me, which wouldn't be all that surprising either.
And yeah, adding another x makes it all that much better!
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
Wikipedia lied to you. (Can't find any mention of that misspelling when checking wikipedia either.)

BUT WELCOME!1!!1one
Righto, I checked again and now I see what happened. Thats the first thing that popped up on auto complete in my wiki search bar (probably due to my insistance on spelling it with a space between de and ja). Didn't notice it redirected me to "Déjà vu". So yeah, my bad, I stand corrected.
also, it's 'finally'. :D

Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!

Max Power is the man with the name you'd love to touch...but you mustn't touch
Man, tough crowd.
Im really missing a spell checker function right about now. Ah well, I still have the "english is not my mother tongue" card.
Not exactly the entrance I was going for but Itll have to do I suppose.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
"de ja vous "

It comes from ''déjà vu'' which means ''already seen'' in French. I couldn't help myself, my first language is useful for once.

Welcome, post lots (yeah I ripped Kentona's motto)
Don't worry, your entrance is all totally fine :D
Welcome to RMN ^^
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Welcome to Hell RMN. THE REAL MEN NETWORK.

Post lots and contribute stuff.
Thanks!

Loads of interesting projects on the site, so once I get enough time to play some of them I might scratch up a review or two.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Welcome to the site, stay compassionate.
Pages: 1