WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

Hunting down people makes me hysterical.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.

Which seat should I taaaaaake?
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/23/boardwalk-empire-paz-de-la-huerta-the-city-samantha-swetra-lindsay-lohan-assault-fight-the-standard-nightclub-nyc/

This kind of celebrity news

and that Paz de la Huerta always looks like she's been drinking from a chocolate fountain
author=benos

hahaha what the fuck is that shit?
What's even more sad is she's making a million dollars from that song in iTunes sales...
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
That girl in the pink in the car scene spoke about her crappy dancing in a video.
author=narcodis

This.
Made.
Me.
Laugh.

Seeing as I've held a conversation similar to it with a best friend of mine since grade school.

Some of the things from Newgrounds.com make me laugh, as well as the web-comic "It's the Least I Could Do" - I believe is the name. And sometimes I amuse me damn self, yes'sir.
author=ten_blue_egyptians
author=benos
hahaha what the fuck is that shit?

....-harpoons the video-

Damn whale. Always getting away from me. I caught'cha and now OMFG, white girls jitterbugging on a car fixed to a horrible green screen!? -dies-

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=Alrubedo
Seeing as I've held a conversation similar to it with a best friend of mine since grade school.

wow!! that conversation has been going on a long time!!
because when i want to laugh i think of the exploitation of 13 year old girls for financial gain
author=geodude
because when i want to laugh i think of the exploitation of 13 year old girls for financial gain
when I want to laugh I look for geodude's recent posts.
author=tardis
author=Alrubedo
wow!! that conversation has been going on a long time!!

Yup. You wouldn't believe how when we do see each other, shit like that happens. It might not be constant but...Everytime we're together, there's some awkward conversation about gayness. At each other. =shrugs=

's'good.
when I want to laugh I look for Kentona's recent posts.

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=geodude
donating proceeds to Japan in this case I'm all for the exploitation of 13 year old girls
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=NewBlack
FUNFUNFUNFUN
author=benos

I think you missed a few a's in there.
april fools, it's not actually friday

#timecube

rebecca black is "bull shit"