THE RAINBOW OF NEW STAFF MEMBERS

Pages: 1
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
In case noticed the additional array of staff rainbow colors on display in the forums, we have promoted two separate folks into our official ranks and a third individual has also been reactivated. GreatRedSpirit is being brought on as a technical assistant of sorts to assist ankylo with web design and development. This promotion is especially timely as we are preparing to alter the frontpage to reflect more cool content and less latest submissions. Second, Creation is now the moderator of the Game Development forums. He will help us dish out justice, quell insurrections, and generally promote a positive forum experience. Creation is also working on drafting a user code of conduct. Additionally, S.F. LaValle has also returned to his role of global moderator after a short hiatus.
This is actually because Holbert hates how I keep changing my avatar and so to make sure he knows when I'm posting my name is now highlighted for maximum recognition.

Oh look, tomorrow is Monday: Avatar changing day!
I liked the horse sliding under the truck. btw, congrats to new staff
GRS is technical assistant to everyone. the man's a wizard
Creation is in the Euro timezone right? Because a mod/staff in another timezone than the Americas have been really needed.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Im in australia! But yeah, not as if im going to beomce a mod. Im banned on the irc for crying out loud.
Congrats to the new staff! They're all spectacular folks.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
GRS is a technical assistant... to god...
author=ldida1
Im in australia! But yeah, not as if im going to beomce a mod. Im banned on the irc for crying out loud.

It might have helped if you stopped knowingly ban-evading.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=Karsuman
author=ldida1
It might have helped if you stopped knowingly ban-evading.

I wasnt TRYING to ban evade, it was effortless. Anyway, your just trigger happy when it comes to bannin poor lil me.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
A site announcement regarding new staff members is probably not the ideal outlet to discuss your IRC ban status or the integrity of our moderators.
karsuman overcharged me five dollars for a reiki crystal.
Pages: 1