YO, WHAT'S UP?

Pages: first 12 next last
Hey guys, how you all been? I graduated boot camp a little while ago, and now I'm a full fledged member of the US Navy. Shit's pretty tight. I haven't changed duty stations yet, so I'm still in Chicago using a computer that isn't mine and all that jazz, but still, things are going well. What's up with you guys? Glad to be back.
author=Feldschlacht IV
Hey guys, how you all been? I graduated boot camp a little while ago, and now I'm a full fledged member of the US Navy. Shit's pretty tight. I haven't changed duty stations yet, so I'm still in Chicago using a computer that isn't mine and all that jazz, but still, things are going well. What's up with you guys? Glad to be back.

I salute you.
my cousin's enlisted and says the standard reaction to being saluted is "I'm enlisted, retard."

I forgot what you signed up for. Hopefully not submarines. My cuz is an engineer on one and it sounds awful.

any interesting boot camp stories...~
well, rmn almost died, stuff happened and now you're back! s'all good now
Do they still have that giant rec center in the base in Chicago? With the circular room of TVs and video games? :D

My brother has been in the US Navy for about 12 years now. I went down to the base in Chicago for a few weeks to visit. It was pretty nice there.
author=WCouillard
Do they still have that giant rec center in the base in Chicago? With the circular room of TVs and video games? :D

Shiiiiiiit, I just got outta boot camp, son, I don't know nothin' bout no rec centers up in this bitch. If there is one, I didn't find it yet.
How many babies can you fight now compared to before?
I THINK it would be on the same base where they hold the boot camp training, IIRC. But don't go by me, that was a long time ago and I was only there once.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Moggy Woggy *glomps*
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=tardis

Something about 'chocolate bear' scares me.

Anywho--welcome back!
tardis
author=Feldschlacht IV
Hey guys, how you all been? I graduated boot camp a little while ago, and now I'm a full fledged member of the US Navy. Shit's pretty tight.

Dude MOG thats HARDCORE!!!
Welcome back solider
welcome new member. post lots!
tardis
tell us all about boat camp mog regale us with your tales
author=tardis
tell us all about boat camp mog regale us with your tales

YES!
I'm not dead, just computerless. I gave my computer to my sisters before I left, and I'm gonna get a laptop, and on top of that, waiting to get my stuff sent from home, like some of my clothes, mail, video games/electronics, and my hard drive, with yes, Chronology of the Last Era on it. Not finished with it yet, but it's coming.

As for stories? The best stories come about if you have the drill instructors that are clever enough to make it happen. I remember one time one of my instructors caught like, 6 people in the barracks bathroom (people would hide out in there to get away from the shit that the division had to do) and he was all like,

"Why are all of you in there, whaddya doin', having an orgy? Suckin' cock? As a matter of fact, you know what, all 7 of you line up nose to the wall and yell "I'm a cocksucker" over and over again. What are you looking at me like that for, bitch, you think I'm joking?! Do it motherfuckers!"

Let me tell you, seeing 7 grown ass men facing the wall yelling "I'M A COCKSUCKER" over and over and over again was literally the funniest thing I've seen in months. Me and the other 70 or so people in the division were literally crying laughing.

Oh, by the way, I'm in Pensacola, Florida now for a month or two. I've never really spent a lot of time in the continental USA's warmer climates, so it's pretty nice here. Hopefully I get stationed next in San Diego or something.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Welcome back, I did a 3 month disciplinary course for the NZ Army.. Though mine was court ordered. But hey, beats jail!
Pages: first 12 next last