HELLO

Pages: 1
Hi I am ShinGamix. I have been designing a game for a while now. It is ambitious but I have put a lot of time and thought into it. I was on some other maker sites but they are way to harsh for my tastes. I hope to find a new home here. I just started using RPG Maker VX about 6 months ago. I have went through most of all the makers and I like VX for PC the best. I am also very skilled at RPG Maker2 for PS2 but it has a lot of limits on what you can do with it, but I love the way it's built and I already miss the stuff I made on there. I hope to be able to get some help with my game but I don't want harsh criticism for my work in progress. I look forward to a good future here.
author=ShinGamix
Hi I am ShinGamix. I have been designing a game for a while now. It is ambitious but I have put a lot of time and thought into it. I was on some other maker sites but they are way to harsh for my tastes. I hope to find a new home here. I just started using RPG Maker VX about 6 months ago. I have went through most of all the makers and I like VX for PC the best. I am also very skilled at RPG Maker2 for PS2 but it has a lot of limits on what you can do with it, but I love the way it's built and I already miss the stuff I made on there. I hope to be able to get some help with my game but I don't want harsh criticism for my work in progress. I look forward to a good future here.

Do be prepared to get harsh criticism though if you do upload a game here, becauses chances are, they are likely to come. But don't worry too much about that when that comes :) Harsh criticism is there to help one improve, albeit harsh it may be.

Have a good stay and welcome to RMN!
Welcome to RMN :D
make games, post stuff, dont let anyone bite your head off...
Oh, and dont eat any of the cookies
I just don;t want to be bullied and oh yea cookies yummy
*gives ShinGamix a noogie*

Welcome to RMN squirt! Contribute lots (or else!)

:D
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Hello and welcome!
Noogie..lol now I gotta fix my hair

I have a hope to contribute lots
your Avatar looks at quick glance to be Chrono Trigger.
author=ShinGamix
Noogie..lol now I gotta fix my hair

I have a hope to contribute lots
your Avatar looks at quick glance to be Chrono Trigger.
it is right now. wait about a week and it'll probably be something different.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
Yeah, Kentona, I thought you were in the whole megaman theme, you disappoint.

Welcome ShinGamix! Contribute lots!

You'd better learn to deal with criticism as opposed to find a place where you won't find any which is harsh ;). You cannot control others, only yourself...

*light breeze in the forest*

TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
hmm.. Your name reminds me of someone..
ah well.. Hope to see something from you soon :D
Pages: 1